Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kenwright says what the **** he likes, and does another. makes clear sence to me
moyes says stubbs... that way everton keep it still everton dont upset the apple cart and it costs kenwright **** all other than wages

There's only so long Kenwright can go along feeding us bull**** though mate, I think saying that we'll get the right man to take us forward then appointing an unknown in Stubbs is a step too far.

Appreciate you passing it on like.

round neville, coleman,baines all going with moyes to ot. im only passing on what i was told yday
2 posts early you said its stubbs or neville who gets the job , now neviles going with moyes to OT , going to be a busy lad phil neville , btw the way osmans ole feller is red ****e would not listen to a word he said FACT

Neville or Stubbs would be an insult to everything Moyes did. We are at a crossroads, and a decision like that would pretty much lock in a future of, at best, complete mediocrity.

Moyes has to win over the united fans who are skeptical of his appointment. He won't do this by bringing Coleman with him, they are expecting Bale and Ronaldo FFS. Plus, Baines, Fellaini, Coleman are all under contract at Everton. Man united still have to go through the usual transfer process, just like anyone else. Moyes might want these players, they might want to go, but unless united pony up the cash that we feel is acceptable for them, they are still Everton players.

What does everyone think of Martin Jol? Always been a fan and he did sign Bale and Berbatov for Spurs... A viable Dutch alternative to Koeman, FDB or MVB.

I've always been a fan but Fulham have nose dived recently, they've lost a few on the bounce. Makes me think does he have what it takes to turn a team around? I'm not sure.

What does everyone think of Martin Jol? Always been a fan and he did sign Bale and Berbatov for Spurs... A viable Dutch alternative to Koeman, FDB or MVB.

Don't want him. He has enough time to prove himself and his record proved that he ain't good enough to manage a top 6 side.

what can you visualize with those names ?

i certainly dont visualize stubbs with a beaming face lifting the premier league . more of a visualization of worry and panic on his face as he says to the interviewer ' we are in this together and have to turns things around and work hard to stay in this league'.

neville - i can see him standing on the sideline all suited and booted with a stern look on his face as he points all over the pitch and barks orders to his team . speaking to the press afterwards about how hard we are to beat but we have to turn those draws into wins .

lennon - i can visualize screaming at the players in disgust as we let in yet another goal against stoke . then throwing a handjob sign to angry fans as he stomps off down the tunnel. then saying how the players are guilty and its nothing to do with him if they cant do as he tells em in the after match interview.

periera - stands godlike like a bronzed adonis statue as his team pass the ball around to yet again dominate david moyes man utd , fist pumping as everton stick a 3rd past a hapless de gea in the utd goal. praising the players for gettting the job done in the post match saying how proud he is of his boys and its all down to there hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back