Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More chance of Neville than Benitez. I don't even think Everton are that stupid to appoint that t***.

Benitez every day of the week before we appoint Neville. One has won nearly everything as a manager, the other has no experience, sucks up to Kenwright, is a terrible phoney and would obliterate the club.

God please not Neville or Stubbs. It would be dreadful

I would stomach Benitez being appointed just for the sheer volume of rage and internal conflict from them lot. An added bonus is that he'd out the board for the gang of muppets they are.

I doubt he'd last more than a year or two though.

Most supporters are happy with 8th place.

As for his ambition: I heard Moyes talk about it for 11 years, but I saw Martinez with a cup in his hands on Saturday and Moyes walking round empty handed yesterday.

You'll also be able to see wigan get relagated 4 days after wining it as well.

people ****ging of a player who gave us 8 seasons of hard work and never had a bad word to say about everton, but condoning Rafael benitez... are you kidding me.

people ****ging of a player who gave us 8 seasons of hard work and never had a bad word to say about everton, but condoning Rafael benitez... are you kidding me.

You'd be mental to want Neville anywhere near us as manager. You think Benitez was bad, Neville was our ****ing captain when he said 10th was a real achievement for a club like Everton

I would rather have Neville for all his faults than that man anywhere near our club, Rafael Benitez isn't fit to be our tea lady, never mind run our club. He is a good manager, but he isn't an Everton man and never will be. (I do not want Neville as our manager, but i do think he'd be a good assistant / maybe even manager in the future, just not yet)

I doubt Rafael would join us, not kitty money for players.

But if we could get him I would deffo take him, best guy for the job. Proven record.

Plus it would piss them off big time.

Snap him up before the RS do and Bill gets Rodgers for us :o:blink:

Benitez won't get a sniff of it, so I don't know why he's even being mentioned. As for Neville, Bill wouldn't hand the reigns to him as he's got zero experience.

There's a fairly small pool here. I was intrigued to see both McNulty & O'Keefe both mention Pereira this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back