Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be mental to want Neville anywhere near us as manager. You think Benitez was bad, Neville was our ****ing captain when he said 10th was a real achievement for a club like Everton

He didn't say that though did he lad.

He said getting top 8 out of the last 10 seasons was an achievement for a club in our situation, which it is. We've paid less on transfers than f***ing Fulham.

I still think Laudrup should be the number one target. The idea that he has a 10 million pound release clause comes from the South Wales version of the Echo. I reckon it will be lower than that in reality.

He can't be on that much money at Swansea either.

Talking to people in the Brick yesterday and around me I was quite surprised at the number of people who wouldn't mind Neville as a No2 or even for the top job. If you took this forum as a gauge of Evertonians you'd think it was the last thing people wanted

Probably the [Poor language removed] who clap for kenwright. There's a lot of everton fans who are complete morons and this fourm only really shows the minority of fans opinions really. Shame really.

I doubt Rafael would join us, not kitty money for players.

But if we could get him I would deffo take him, best guy for the job. Proven record.

Plus it would piss them off big time.

Snap him up before the RS do and Bill gets Rodgers for us :o:blink:

Won La Liga with John Carew upfront, and CL with djimi traore.

And some whoppers would rather have Stubbs!

Probably the [Poor language removed] who clap for kenwright. There's a lot of everton fans who are complete morons and this fourm only really shows the minority of fans opinions really. Shame really.

Are the morons those who constantly write negative stuff about our captain or those wouldn't mind him as a No 2 for the job?

Only problem i have with Laudrup is i don't think he's a long term manager, but i don't know. Him and Pereira are my first choices as i've stated about a million times, But that's more so because i think it's time we got a manager like that, when we appointed Moyes we where at a very different place, and it's due to him that we are in a position as a club where we have some of the best training facilities in the world, a great [yet ageing] squad and a good staff setup if the new manager wished to choose from, With Laudrup, Vitor or even to a lesser extent Martinez they would bring a different brand of football but remaining defensively astute. With Vitor i could imagine him turning / maintaining goodison as a fortress though it is a lot harder in the premier league than in the portugese league. All in all whoever it is i will support, but i hope it is someone with more 'pedigree' as a manager than the likes of Malky Mackay etc.

Ill reiterate this for all you Benitez condoners.

What's the main thing cash strapped everton need to get right? Transfers.

Who is incredibly gash at buying players? Benitez.

I've just had a text from a mate who's a steward at the club and he reckons Neville will be appointed on Wednesday. He seems certain its going to happen like.

My arl fella was a steward for years - never got a sniff of anything (he is deaf as a post though)

Are the morons those who constantly write negative stuff about our captain or those wouldn't mind him as a No 2 for the job?

Well lets be honest he's not our captian any more. If anyone wants Neville near our coaching setup ATM then yes there morons.

I want the best for everton and as such I want a manager who can get the best out of everton and push on from where moyes has left off. Neville couldn't even get the best out of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back