Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez is managing Wigan ffs. Do you expect them to be in the top 6 or something?

If his team budget is 19th in the league they get 18th. If the budget is 16th, they get 15th or 16th.

Our budget is 13th/14th. I don't see getting 13th is an achievement. I don't want us to go backward. I have no faith in his ability.

Nice one.

You think that will happen again?

After winning a cup? And me absolutely hating him?

All I have to lose is about £25!

I don't like Wigan, I don't like Dave Whelan, I think Martinez is a decent manager for a club like Wigan, but I think Everton a manager more adept at continuing the growth Moyes did, not fighting relegation.

After winning a cup? And me absolutely hating him?

All I have to lose is about £25!

I don't like Wigan, I don't like Dave Whelan, I think Martinez is a decent manager for a club like Wigan, but I think Everton a manager more adept at continuing the growth Moyes did, not fighting relegation.

Are we arguing here?

Because I agree.

Martinez has spent 24m more than Moyes since hes been at the Club, yet hes managed to go from 17th to 18th.

PYAR BOSS MANAGER

Martinez has a net spend of -11.65m because he's had his best players sold and been given peanuts in return.

And he still won the FA CUP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back