Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be wrong, but i'm definitely of the opinion that Moyes is far less of a c**t than Rodgers though.

I'd imagine so as well, it was more to say the fact that such deals are worth [Poor language removed] all in the grand scheme of things and if he really wants to sign them, he will.

Not that arsed really, we'd get decent money for Fellaini and they'd have to pay over the odds on Baines.

Doesn't him having front line experience make him a more viable option? His record with Preston was actually very similar to Moyes- taking them from relegation fodder to the play offs. I think the fans would be turned off if he got the job and he'd only make the long list at best. He's quite possible happier with academy football anyway.

There would be worse choices, that's for sure.

I dont think his record after Everton was too impressive, tbh. Getting PNE to the play off was reasonable but he fell on his face at Sheff Wed.

If he'd kept his powder dry he'd have been odds on to take over at Everton, IMO.

Julien Laurens, football journalist for French newspaper Le Parisien, says on Twitter: "Very reliable sources tell Le Parisien that Sir Alex Ferguson called Carlo Ancelotti last week to ask him to succeed him. He was surprised and flattered but politely declined the offer. So Sir Alex Ferguson then turned to second choice David Moyes."

Well, that could have gone differently then!

would anyone consider mancini now hes free btw ?

as for the supposed new city manager
i know with moyes being the utd boss they expect a clash of the titans next season but he takes the pee a bit.
pelegrini.jpg

clashofthetitansclassic.jpg

Julien Laurens, football journalist for French newspaper Le Parisien, says on Twitter: "Very reliable sources tell Le Parisien that Sir Alex Ferguson called Carlo Ancelotti last week to ask him to succeed him. He was surprised and flattered but politely declined the offer. So Sir Alex Ferguson then turned to second choice David Moyes."

Well, that could have gone differently then!

I'd love this to be true just to shut up the MOYES IS A JUDAS HE SCREWED US crowd.

would anyone consider mancini now hes free btw ?

as for the supposed new city manager
i know with moyes being the utd boss they expect a clash of the titans next season but he takes the pee a bit.
pelegrini.jpg

clashofthetitansclassic.jpg

This feud started all the way back in 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back