Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand where the love coming from. Just because of the F.A Cup? For god sake they are going down tonight. Even Martinez has minus budget and made £11.65m profit on players, don't forget they will play in the Championship and would lose £60m for not playing in the Premier League next season.

The love is coming from total delusion, people have seen a shiny silver trophy and it's gone to their head. All common sense and rationality has left the building!

The love is coming from total delusion, people have seen a shiny silver trophy and it's gone to their head. All common sense and rationality has left the building!

Do me a favour and swerve calling people delusional because they disagree with you. There has been plenty of logical explanation as to why Martinez would be a decent option. The responses to that have been poor to say the least.

Can't believe the number of people touting the fat Spanish waiter. He spent millions, and was ****e. You might as well make a case for Sven Goran Erikson

3217727178.jpg
david-moyes.png

We are about to hire a man with a 25 % win rate and just about to get relegated

If it is Martinez i'll get behind him fully, and i wouldn't be THAT fussed, just would've preferred us going for someone like Tuchel, Pereira etc. But ah well, At least with Martinez we will try and play good football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back