Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3217727178.jpg
david-moyes.png

So? Are we going to play in the Championship next season and our signing will be Sylvan Ebanks-Blake.

Do me a favour and swerve calling people delusional because they disagree with you. There has been plenty of logical explanation as to why Martinez would be a decent option. The responses to that have been poor to say the least.

There's been plenty of counter argument as well, so I think it's a bit rich you taking a pop at him & then labelling the responses as "poor" in the same post - lol. It's largely subjective opinion that people are basing their view on anyway, not statistical examination. I don't want him as I think his style of play leads to his side being brittle & defensively weak, as they're often left exposed at the back due to the way the side is set up. I've got no stats to back that view up, only my eyes....

There's been plenty of counter argument as well, so I think it's a bit rich you taking a pop at him & then labelling the responses as "poor" in the same post - lol. It's largely subjective opinion that people are basing their view on anyway, not statistical examination. I don't want him as I think his style of play leads to his side being brittle & defensively weak, as they're often left exposed at the back due to the way the side is set up. I've got no stats to back that view up, only my eyes....

I called the responses poor, i didn't call anybody delusional. Slight difference.

Christ it's took us 11 years to go from nicking PNE managers to managers that get relegated from the Prem.

WHO ARE WE AGAIN?

I called the responses poor, i didn't call anybody delusional. Slight difference.

I'm not going to get into an argument around the semantics, but labelling the come backs as poor, suggests that they're proven to be incorrect, which can't be the case if they're merely based on subjective opinion. It's no different to him calling your view delusional.

David The Toffee ‏@lcabbabeh 29m
it's Martinez . Even Whelan's Sayin It Now on @talkSPORT

#VIMTO

Cheers man, although I don't belive LCAB is any where near as ITK as he makes out. Happy for the info tho.

I just can't see kenwright spending money on a replacement when there's a better option for free.

I'm not going to get into an argument around the semantics, but labelling the come backs as poor, suggests that they're proven to be incorrect, which can't be the case if they're merely based on subjective opinion. It's no different to him calling your view delusional.

Then you proceed to argue semantics :lol:

No. I labelled them poor because in my opinion they are poor. That is totally different to calling people delusional.

This post i'm responding to was poor, that doesn't mean i think you're delusional.

Christ it's took us 11 years to go from nicking PNE managers to managers that get relegated from the Prem.

WHO ARE WE AGAIN?

Dreadful isn't it. What a waste. Wigans football is hardly stellar, that's why they are about to get relegated.

Awful appointment this would be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back