Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Premier League managers I wouldn't be too averse to having here:

Martin Jol
Steve Clarke
Roberto Martinez
Michael Laudrup (obviously won't happen).

I want someone who will focus on rebuilding this side with talented youth. Even if it means a couple of years obscurity.

Someone who sees the acadamey as their transfer market.

I want someone who will focus on rebuilding this side with talented youth. Even if it means a couple of years obscurity.

Duncan Ferguson.
Got his badges.
I'd be up for such a gamble, but he would pull it off and give BK more breathing space.

If you say Duncan Ferguson three times in front of a mirror at 0:00 on a Sunday he appears and headbutts you before the referee sends him off

The thing with Moyes for me is the style of football we serve up 90% of the time

Big man up top, Knock it long for the knock on, Not all the time but like I said alot of the time

Now like it or not football is about being entertained, We work all week and spend our hard earned money for an escape from reality for a few hours

I would rather we dropped a few places in the league and played a better brand of football than watch this dross for the next 2-3 years

You can only do that if the talent's there. Take a look at Villa this year, they've loaded their team with youth and could end up paying the price with relegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back