Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the poster DAVIDMOYES? He released the Mirallas story and I'm wondering if he will release another story for us soon regarding our manager.

What happened to the poster DAVIDMOYES? He released the Mirallas story and I'm wondering if he will release another story for us soon regarding our manager.

He posted way back in the thread, around page 250-300? said it was martinez - all done & sorted.

I'm sorry but do Bookie's odds have any relation to who our manager's gonna be? Surely Bookie's would be more likely to have low odds to incite people put money on with the illusion of a safe bet. When in actuality Bookie's are as clueless as you, me or anyone on this forum.

Can't believe what I am reading in this thread about some people wanting Benetiz! If the Chelsea fans think he shows disrespect to their club with regard to their flag waving on European nights, what does his comments about us being a 'small club' say about what he feels towards Everton. This is from a man who managed our biggest rivals, from a man who wants one day to go 'home' and manage them and in my lifetime caused more tension between the clubs (with his belittling of EFC). I have got to say this has improved since Dalglish and Rodgers took over, as they both had respect for Moyes and the football club in general. Benetiz has no class or dignity therefore he shouldn't be allowed near our football club. I doubt any other premiership manager is disliked as much as Benetiz!!!

We want Rafael and we dont want Rafael

We want Martinez and we dont want Martinez

We want Laudrup and he wont come

We want Pereira and Bill wont ring him

Awww feck it really is Mark Hughes

Can't believe what I am reading in this thread about some people wanting Benetiz! If the Chelsea fans think he shows disrespect to their club with regard to their flag waving on European nights, what does his comments about us being a 'small club' say about what he feels towards Everton. This is from a man who managed our biggest rivals, from a man who wants one day to go 'home' and manage them and in my lifetime caused more tension between the clubs (with his belittling of EFC). I have got to say this has improved since Dalglish and Rodgers took over, as they both had respect for Moyes and the football club in general. Benetiz has no class or dignity therefore he shouldn't be allowed near our football club. I doubt any other premiership manager is disliked as much as Benetiz!!!

The Kopites and WUM are out in force mate .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back