Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gus Poyet for me. Loved his playing style and has sufficient (IMO) experience to be let loose as a manager in the premier league. I mean nobody will really be good enough will they until they get a winning streak!

COYB

Sir

Poyet???

Lets hope we don't go a goal down to often...

OK, I do not pretend to be 'in the know' because Im not. But, I do know a few of Mark Hughes good friends and just letting you know that he is interested in the Everton job. God forbid he gets it, but im just passing on a little bit of info I have. I will add though as up to yesterday, as far as they are aware, no contact has been made between him and EFC - I hope it stays that way

[video=youtube;umDr0mPuyQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc[/video]

6+7=13

we are in 2013, minus 7 years is 2006. So its not more than 7 years ago, it is 7 years ago.

And youre comparing the world club championship to the johnstons paint trophey??? clutching much???

The 2006 FA Cup Final was on May 13th, so technically it was over 7 years ago.

It doesn't make any difference, he still won La Liga. Thats what you don't get, he delivered silverware which is what I want.

In your lifetime what have you seen Everton lift?

Dude,, not everyone who was at rotterdam would "sell their soul" for more silverwear. I for one would'nt. Martinez ain' t the answer I agree, but Rafael? Where's our dignity? I thought we were Everton

That doesn't really answer the question though does it? Do you carry season ticket holders from different clubs with you to nod on different occasions to suit your argument?

He might be participating in a special edition of the Channel four show " The Audience" and he has season ticket holders from all premiership clubs and championship clubs.

About Martinez.

Does anyone have an idea about what kind of budget he´s had to work with compared to what Moyes had here?

My point is it would have to be quite a difference for it to even be worth considering him for this job. Moyes made us top 6 contenders with a small budget. If Martinez has had comparable spending power and not been able to even reach the top half he would probably be a disaster for this club.

Last season Wigan finished 15th with the 17th highest wage bill (£38m). Moyes finished 7th with £63m

Season before they finished 16th with the 15th highest wage bill (£40m). Moyes finished 7th with £58m

But only Moyes, Ferguson and Allardyce have consistently overachieved in the Prem in terms of points won per £m spent, so it'd be harsh to write Martinez off just because of those numbers - his achievements in the league relative to the money he's had are generally no better or worse than almost every other Prem manager.

Kenwright will look toward Moyes for his thoughts on the Manager role, like he did with Walter. Do we trust Moyes to give a un-bias reponse.

I suppose we can be glad of one thing that Moyes didn't announce he was moving to United May 2012 because many of us might have been calling for Brendon Rodgers to be the next manager last year... *shudders*

He tends to do the rodgers thing of having his team beaten 4-0 and then going into the interview and going on about how well they played and how he's optimistic.

He worse than that imo, even last night after watching his side get spanked 4-1 & going down he gave it "I'm proud of the players" Really? what for getting hammered 4-1 & defending like school kids?

A top manager wouldn't say something like that within minutes of being relegated, proud? pffftt, I doubt Ferguson would be able to speak, let alone come out with crap like that. He's as soft as ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back