Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a text Preki and Mo Johnston, two former blues who were head coach and general manager at Toronto FC in recent years, are flying into Liverpool for secret talks to bring back the glory days. David Moyes has given them his blessing.

I'm sorry but do Bookie's odds have any relation to who our manager's gonna be? Surely Bookie's would be more likely to have low odds to incite people put money on with the illusion of a safe bet. When in actuality Bookie's are as clueless as you, me or anyone on this forum.

..it doesn't work like that, Matey, especially in a market like this where a number of gamblers will have an insight to the result. They could take a real hammering if they are offering big odds on the winner. Its high risk. The odds reflect the position and are often a good benchmark so watch this space.
I notice somebody saying that Martinez is now 2-1. He was shorter than this yesterday, so something will have caused the odds to go out - perhaps it was the comments from Dave Whelan.

Just got a text Preki and Mo Johnston, two former blues who were head coach and general manager at Toronto FC in recent years, are flying into Liverpool for secret talks to bring back the glory days. David Moyes has given them his blessing.

Nice try mate.

BUT THERE ARE NO FLIGHTS FROM TORONTO TO LIVERPOOL!!

GOTCHA! Ya can't pull the wool over my eyes.

Sharp as a tack me.

Not just one ex-legend but two, awesome.

Sound like some sort if fungal infection.

aw mate, you've just called to mind Deep Sweden's rousing Fungus song. can't find it online anywhere, but here's a little review to give you a taste:

The opening track, "Fungus," seems designed to warn the uninitiated listener that this is no ordinary violin-cello-guitar-vocal band. Chronicling the band's real-life battle to the death against a fungus they picked up from "a mangy cat; looked like it could give you a disease, and it did!," the song is suffused with the barely controlled panic that seems to underlie much of Deep Sweden's music. Petr Hnilo's vaguely threatening guitar hints at what's to come from the very beginning, yet when the explosion comes, it is an effective shock. The switch to French (Marculewicz sings in English) for a dialogue between the singer and the scary fungus ("scary fungus vocals" by Hnilo) is another example of good production, for the echo effect there gives the conversation an otherworldly feel. But the song - the album's longest - goes on too long, drifting aimlessly for a while before returning for a final fungal fight.

Slomka is himself a fine fungal fight indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back