Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone suggests Slaven Bilic would be a good manager, hell no, lets all attack him, that'll be fun. Check the poll results, e's one of the most popular choices, at least some people have taste. and don't pick on one person as one big group of posters.

ffs lads are we for ever going to compere moyes to every manager?

if so then can we find one that wins fook all!!

someone suggests Slaven Bilic would be a good manager, hell no, lets all attack him, that'll be fun. Check the poll results, e's one of the most popular choices, at least some people have taste. and don't pick on one person as one big group of posters.

Has a manager who wears an ear ring ever won the league in England ?

He got 6%, not exactly great is it.

No-one is actually doubting his managing ability, just the fact he acted sly when he was a player with us.

He got 6%, not exactly great is it.

No-one is actually doubting his managing ability, just the fact he acted sly when he was a player with us.

This.

I realise the Everton board have a long history of 'making scapegoats', but I remember this period VERY CLEARLY, and the player really crapped on the club with his behaviour and his haggling, and his lies, and his going back on his word. For once the Everton board were blameless (apart from the poor judgement in signing him in the first place). He was no saint, his behaviour in getting Blanc sent off in the World Cup semi by playacting showed that.

As a manager he might be great, maybe he's changed, but as a player he was a mercenary he played political games as opposed to football games with Everton. He was a qualified lawyer remember, a very clever lad, and he knew exactly what he was doing with the contract & payoff haggling. He done us up like a kipper.

Last edited:
its down to bill (i know) but this could be the best thing that has happend to efc for decades! (yes i know bill will fook it)

so im going for bob (my cat) hes cheap and never been relegated!

Yeah but you think February 2000 comes before September 1999 so I take your opinion with a pinch of salt.

The fact Everton wanted to get rid of him in July 1999 means he was never gonna play for the club again? anyone get that or is it too complicated? i bet it is

the fact it took til february 2000 for the Everton BOARD to come to agreement is no surprise.

Bilic is much better a man than he is being given credit for. He came to Everton with lie after lie after lie and suffereed for it. He gave his best to West Ham and delayed his move to us to HELP THEM STAY UP. That he had injury problems is not a reason to hate him. You all know the club spins everything. Yet you hate Bilic. sad

I GIVE UP.

The fact Everton wanted to get rid of him in July 1999 means he was never gonna play for the club again? anyone get that or is it too complicated? i bet it is

the fact it took til february 2000 for the Everton BOARD to come to agreement is no surprise.

Bilic is much better a man than he is being given credit for. He came to Everton with lie after lie after lie and suffereed for it. He gave his best to West Ham and delayed his move to us to HELP THEM STAY UP. That he had injury problems is not a reason to hate him. You all know the club spins everything. Yet you hate Bilic. sad

I GIVE UP.

You seem a bit wound up.

I GIVE UP.

Pomp, do you believe that Peter Sutcliffe was just trying to help them ladies of the night by killing flies on them with a hammer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back