Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i asked you politely to not aim your words in my direction. yet you can't help doing so. who's the wind up merchant? I defend a good lad that helped get rid of Peter Johnson and you accuse other passionate Everton fans of being Liverpool supporters. lol. please PLEASE PLEASE don't aim your words towards me again. thanks

Bilic isn't a good lad.

i asked you politely to not aim your words in my direction. yet you can't help doing so. who's the wind up merchant? I defend a good lad that helped get rid of Peter Johnson and you accuse other passionate Everton fans of being Liverpool supporters. lol. please PLEASE PLEASE don't aim your words towards me again. thanks

edit: even if you do desperately try to draw me into a 'convo' with you again, i will just ignore you. goodbye.

Ha Ha ...I outed you so now you won't talk....... ha ha.... well played WUM kopite......ha ha ha ha

sadly mate some of our fans would rather some SCHMUK like Mackay or Martinez who could have us mid table or worse over someone who could get us European football/trophies all because he called us a small club whilst he was manager of our rivals.

no wonder Kenwright LOVES his evertonians

His achievements blow away any of the candidates mentioned so far. I've made no bones about it earlier on this thread he's the one I'd go for.

Won lots of trophies, out of contract in the summer so wouldn't cost a fee, still lives on Merseyside and has a vast experience of English and European football.

He slaughtered us a few times. So what? I'm not arsed. We used to chant stuff at him. What goes around etc.

The guy wins trophies, and after so long without one, we need someone to deliver. Even if it's the ex-deludes boss.

Last edited by a moderator:
His achievements blow away any of the candidates mentioned so far. I've made no bones about it earlier on this thread he's the one I'd go for.

Won lots of trophies, out of contract in the summer so wouldn't cost a fee, still lives on Merseyside and has a vast experience of English and European football.

He slaughtered us a few times. So what? I'm not arsed. We used to chant stuff at him. What goes around etc.

The guy is a trophy machine, and after so long without one, we need someone to deliver. Even if it's the ex-deludes boss.

I don't want a manager that when it comes to derby day prefers the red****e.

hmmm .......... on bilic , yes hes a good manager who i think can do a job for us.
as for him screwing us , i think he screwed us as much as the club screwed him.
a big money buy on big wages , the danger in any purchase is that players can get injured and the transfer sell on value and wages get poured down the drain. that money was a big loss for us , but i dont neccasarily blame the player , its just bad luck for him and us.
bilic had injury problems , we were paying big money for someone who wasnt fit to play , the club tried to get him off the wage bill by saying his career was over , he said it wasnt . the fact he played for croatia and continued after he left us imo showed he was right and the club was wrong on that point.
the club imo didnt want to honour the contract for a player who suffered from injurys. wheres the protection for the player ?
look at keiron dyers career , did he rob every club he was at ? or was his clubs at fault for offering him such big contracts when potentialy an injury could sideline him for months ?

hmmm .......... on bilic , yes hes a good manager who i think can do a job for us.
a big money buy on big wages , the danger in any purchase is that players can get injured and the transfer sell on value and wages get poured down the drain. that money was a big loss for us , but i dont neccasarily blame the player , its just bad luck for him and us.
bilic had injury problems , we were paying big money for someone who wasnt fit to play , the club tried to get him off the wage bill by saying his career was over , he said it wasnt . the fact he played for croatia and continued after he left us imo showed he was right and the club was wrong on that point.
the club imo didnt want to honour the contract for a player who suffered from injurys. wheres the protection for the player ?
look at keiron dyers career , did he rob every club he was at ? or was his clubs at fault for offering him such big contracts when potentialy an injury could sideline him for months ?

Either way he wouldn't be a good fit. There's no point in bringing in a manager the fans dislike, especially when the manager has no respect for the club and it's fans.

Can people please think about this before suggesting people like Benitez and bilic!

The guy wins trophies, and after so long without one, we need someone to deliver. Even if it's the ex-deludes boss.

It would make sense for him to replace Mourinho at Real, especially as that's where he began his coaching career. He's third favourite for that job behind Ancelotti (who doesn't want to leave PSG) and Heynkes (who is retiring).

Either way he wouldn't be a good fit. There's no point in bringing in a manager the fans dislike, especially when the manager has no respect for the club and it's fans.

Can people please think about this before suggesting people like Benitez and bilic!

who dislikes Bilic really? about 1/25 everton supporters? or young kids being brainwashed by the older evertonians? he got more votes than mackay, lennon and even di matteo and Martinez only got so many cos the media made it seem it inevitable he's coming to us and voters just went along with it.

BK needs to be strong. Bilic or Martinez I know who I'd prefer.

Bilic was a quality defender and has a great record. Martinez doesn't oh but he won a cup. So have many managers. That's the cup. League is where it's at.

Bringing in Benitez would be an example of bringing in a a manager that fans don't like, but bringing in Bilic, and bigging him up deservedly as we do so, would not be.

don't talk sense people will just shoot you down!

agreed , im not saying i want bilic , i can think of a number id prefer ahead of him.
but im not against him . id certainly take him ahead of the fat kopite , but id even take a dog turd covered in glitter as manager ahead of Rafael also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back