Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another trophy tonight added to the CV of a certain Rafael Benitez.

And available in the summer.

Ok, he used to boss the deludes, but if he could deliver some silverware at this club, who f**king cares?

The fact Everton wanted to get rid of him in July 1999 means he was never gonna play for the club again? anyone get that or is it too complicated? i bet it is

the fact it took til february 2000 for the Everton BOARD to come to agreement is no surprise.

Bilic is much better a man than he is being given credit for. He came to Everton with lie after lie after lie and suffereed for it. He gave his best to West Ham and delayed his move to us to HELP THEM STAY UP. That he had injury problems is not a reason to hate him. You all know the club spins everything. Yet you hate Bilic. sad

I GIVE UP.

so as an everton fan i love bilic cuz.........

1. he was injured and everton wanted rid for years!

2.our board is was/is ****e

3 helps west ham stay up

so as an everton fan please tell where my love is coming from?

(yes i know we will forget about the £m's he took off of us)

Last edited:

Ok, he used to boss the deludes, but if he could deliver some silverware at this club, who f**king cares?

Me, can't be the only one that would be able to do it, and I am sure he wouldn't come to such a small club.

Pomp, do you believe that Peter Sutcliffe was just trying to help them ladies of the night by killing flies on them with a hammer??

googles 'Peter Sutcliffe' *foaming at the mouth* *with Slaven Bilic's face smiling in his mind's eye*

SLAVEN BILIC yesterday put the boot into Everton chairman Peter Johnson for breaking promises on a pounds 15million Goodison revolution.

The unhappy Croatian World Cup defender accused Johnson of going back on his word over lavish plans to buy major stars.

Bilic said he was told Italians Dino Baggio and Pierluigi Casiraghi were on their way to turn Everton into one of Europe's elite.

Instead, meagre cheques were written out for the likes of Gareth Farrelly, John Oster, Carl Tiler, Mitch Ward, Don Hutchison and Tony Thomas - a total of pounds 4.25m that Bilic believes should have gone towards securing superstar signatures.

Seriously, how many players do you wish had the guts to do that now? He's one of the reasons Peter Johnson is gone.

But in his parting shot, he said: "I was made promises before I signed. I was told so many things, but I could see straight away that it was not like that.

"I was told by Joe Royle that he was going to buy me, Baggio and Casiraghi. He told me he wanted me to be his leader on the field.

"He was close to doing the deals. It wasn't a pipe dream - he told me he was near to pulling them off. That was good enough for me. I could have pulled out of the deal when Joe was sacked.

"But the chairman spoke to me and said that even though Royle had gone it was the same story."

Bilic will not budge from his beliefs that Everton would not have been dumped in the relegation dogfight if those promises had been kept.

He added: "Missing out on those players was not the only reason for our disappointing season. But maybe with Baggio and Casiraghi we could have been fighting for the championship."

That title charge was also denied Everton because of a major sell-off that stunned Bilic.

He attacked the club for letting Gary Speed, Andy Hinchcliffe and Graham Stuart go without finding big-name replacements.

Bilic said: "It's hard to lose that quality from the team. So why sell the best players from positions we were already short in? We sold them at the time when we needed players. We didn't have a big enough squad.

"It was unbelievable that we did not sign somebody before the transfer deadline. We didn't even make the effort to show people we were trying."

Bilic, left out of the final game against Coventry on Sunday, now looks to have made his last appearance in an Everton shirt.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/EVERTON+SOLD+ME+A+WHOLE+PACK+OF+LIES;+SAYS+SLAVEN+BILIC.-a060677755

googles 'Peter Sutcliffe' *foaming at the mouth* *with Slaven Bilic's face smiling in his mind's eye*

SLAVEN BILIC yesterday put the boot into Everton chairman Peter Johnson for breaking promises on a pounds 15million Goodison revolution.

The unhappy Croatian World Cup defender accused Johnson of going back on his word over lavish plans to buy major stars.

Bilic said he was told Italians Dino Baggio and Pierluigi Casiraghi were on their way to turn Everton into one of Europe's elite.

Instead, meagre cheques were written out for the likes of Gareth Farrelly, John Oster, Carl Tiler, Mitch Ward, Don Hutchison and Tony Thomas - a total of pounds 4.25m that Bilic believes should have gone towards securing superstar signatures.

Seriously, how many players do you wish had the guts to do that now? He's one of the reasons Peter Johnson is gone.

Foaming at the mouth is a sign of rabies, I would go the quacks if I was you.

sadly mate some of our fans would rather some SCHMUK like Mackay or Martinez who could have us mid table or worse over someone who could get us European football/trophies all because he called us a small club whilst he was manager of our rivals.

no wonder Kenwright LOVES his evertonians

get bilic in bill as he is the best and he would never leave efc in the lurch as his record states!!

most trust worthy fella ever!! fook get redknapp in!!

come on lads ffs!

You're a WUM lad.... ten a penny round here... run along back to your soulmates. You've done a decent job but now you're outed.. leave whilst your able to face the rawkites ... simple.

i asked you politely to not aim your words in my direction. yet you can't help doing so. who's the wind up merchant? I defend a good lad that helped get rid of Peter Johnson and you accuse other passionate Everton fans of being Liverpool supporters. lol. please PLEASE PLEASE don't aim your words towards me again. thanks

edit: even if you do desperately try to draw me into a 'convo' with you again, i will just ignore you. goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back