Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
who dislikes Bilic really? about 1/25 everton supporters? or young kids being brainwashed by the older evertonians? he got more votes than mackay, lennon and even di matteo and Martinez only got so many cos the media made it seem it inevitable he's coming to us and voters just went along with it.

BK needs to be strong. Bilic or Martinez I know who I'd prefer.

Bilic was a quality defender and has a great record. Martinez doesn't oh but he won a cup. So have many managers. That's the cup. League is where it's at.

Bringing in Benitez would be an example of bringing in a a manager that fans don't like, but bringing in Bilic, and bigging him up deservedly as we do so, would not be.

Most fans over 25 should remember what happened. Which would be the majority of our fans...

Most fans over 25 should remember what happened. Which would be the majority of our fans...

Heskey who loved Leicester knew he was leaving them but signed for O'Neill knowing his club would get a lot of money, shortly before leaving them and signing for the ****e.. A gentleman.

If Moyes had signed a contract, knowing he's likely to leave, he'd have done the club a favour knowing we'd get compensation for him. He could have got us 4-8m if Man Utd had then come in for him? You gonna remember what he did? You're over 25 right? Nah don't think so. Bilic is just a scapegoat for a poorly run club and the spin affecting this board is sick. Bilic did nothing to harm Everton but have a contract like every single other player in the world.

Bilic had a near 65% win ratio while manager of Croatia for 6 years.

Played 65 win 42 draw 15 lose 8

he can handle players, he knows how to motivate them. He is a better candidate than ****ty Martinez. But hey he had injuries (as did Duncan Ferguson) but lets make him a scapegoat.

Bilic had a near 65% win ratio while manager of Croatia for 6 years.

Played 65 win 42 draw 15 lose 8

he can handle players, he knows how to motivate them. He is a better candidate than ****ty Martinez. But hey he had injuries (as did Duncan Ferguson) but lets make him a scapegoat.

You are just a bad WUM. The problem about Bilic has already been pointed out to you about 67 times but you keep banging on about him ffs.

why don't u accuse the people asking for Benitez of being Wums? You attack me for asking for an ex-evertonian who has proved him self on the World stage over and over again. David Moyes was foaming at the mouth watchin Croatia in the euro's. yet you accuse me of being a wum. I've pointed out about 68 times why your and the others arguments against Bilic are wrong but you keep on coming back to attack me FOR ****S SAKE.

Heskey who loved Leicester knew he was leaving them but signed for O'Neill knowing his club would get a lot of money, shortly before leaving them and signing for the ****e.. A gentleman.

If Moyes had signed a contract, knowing he's likely to leave, he'd have done the club a favour knowing we'd get compensation for him. He could have got us 4-8m if Man Utd had then come in for him? You gonna remember what he did? You're over 25 right? Nah don't think so. Bilic is just a scapegoat for a poorly run club and the spin affecting this board is sick. Bilic did nothing to harm Everton but have a contract like every single other player in the world.

Moyes did the job he was paid for and saw out his contract. Very different situation to bilic, who is disliked by many evertonians no matter how unfair you think that is.

Pomp lad don't get so worked up. You've got an opinion that you think he'd be a great choice for us, they disagree. That's all it is.

Personally I think all this over him doing us over, I can't remember much about it happening. If someone can find a few examples of when he played for Croatia while claiming to be injured, then there would be some solid evidence and less of this boring disagreement.

why don't u accuse the people asking for Benitez of being Wums? You attack me for asking for an ex-evertonian who has proved him self on the World stage over and over again. David Moyes was foaming at the mouth watchin Croatia in the euro's. yet you accuse me of being a wum. I've pointed out about 68 times why your and the others arguments against Bilic are wrong but you keep on coming back to attack me FOR ****S SAKE.

The arguments against Bilic aren't wrong. You're getting boring now. Goodnight you bad WUM.

Pomp lad don't get so worked up. You've got an opinion that you think he'd be a great choice for us, they disagree. That's all it is.

Personally I think all this over him doing us over, I can't remember much about it happening. If someone can find a few examples of when he played for Croatia while claiming to be injured, then there would be some solid evidence and less of this boring disagreement.

It doesn't take that much research, have a look on Wikipedia, it explains it briefly there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back