Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's one of these, I'd be genuinely angry and upset if we ended up with the ones in bold.

Lennon ([Poor language removed]), Martinez, Stubbs (thick as pig****e and no experience), Poyet (mates with RS Suarez and unproven), Mackay, Benitez (no explanation necessary), David Weir(!) (would be a massive step backwards), Harry Redknapp (too old), Dougie Freedman.

Freedman or Mackay would be a Moyes'-type signing, Martinez would be ok (best of a bad bunch).

If it's one of these, I'd be genuinely angry and upset if we ended up with the ones in bold.

Lennon ([Poor language removed]), Martinez, Stubbs (thick as pig****e and no experience), Poyet (mates with RS Suarez and unproven), Mackay, Benitez (no explanation necessary), David Weir(!) (would be a massive step backwards), Harry Redknapp (too old), Dougie Freedman.

Freedman or Mackay would be a Moyes'-type signing, Martinez would be ok (best of a bad bunch).

Got one word for all of them ..BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, if we were a relegation threatened club looking to sustain our position in the top flight, they would be decent appointments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back