Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not seen Solskjaer mentioned much. He was linked with quite a few jobs not too long back.

Is the new manager going to be one of these?
Laudrup, Martinez, De Boer, Pereira, Girard, Solskjaer, Makay, Clarke, Tuchel, Bielsa, Jesus, Stubbs, Ferguson, Round, Neville

I've not seen Solskjaer mentioned much. He was linked with quite a few jobs not too long back.

Is the new manager going to be one of these?
Laudrup, Martinez, De Boer, Pereira, Girard, Solskjaer, Makay, Clarke, Tuchel, Bielsa, Jesus, Stubbs, Ferguson, Round, Neville

I think the thing with Solskjaer mate, is that Molde went a bit crap didn't they?

The problem is its going to be kenwrights choice and 99% of the decisions that Redcoat makes the fans disagree with so hold on to your hats lovely boys as were in for a HARD ride

Agree with that executioner blog, I doubt our board have the guts to get success at all costs: for me Benitez is the best manager that's been mentioned.

For the success of our club, I couldn't care less about past affiliations and what he said about us while he was managing that lot, it's just sound-bites that came with his job. Quite frankly I think the Chelsea fans have been pathetic for the duration of his appointment there.

The guy knows how to win games on the biggest stage.

Agree with that executioner blog, I doubt our board have the guts to get success at all costs: for me Benitez is the best manager that's been mentioned.

For the success of our club, I couldn't care less about past affiliations and what he said about us while he was managing that lot, it's just sound-bites that came with his job. Quite frankly I think the Chelsea fans have been pathetic for the duration of his appointment there.

The guy knows how to win games on the biggest stage.

While I understand your point, I disagree with Benitez being anywhere near our club.

I want it to be Piriera as I have money on him, so that rules him out. I convinced myself last week that Martinez was the biggest 'nailed on' since Barabus got pardoned, but now I'm not so sure. If Benitez had won the trophys he won across the park with any other club, coupled with his record elsewhere, there would be a big call for him, but for obvious reasons he wouldn't even get offered the waiters job in the club lounge. So I'm stumped really, I think the club is stuck between trying to join the glossy new football world and going for a complete change ie continental, or sticking to it's tradition of giving generally unfancied british managers a chance to make a name for themselves. My heart says Piriera, my head says Bill will go for tradition and maybe pull a name out that's been barely mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back