Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Season finishes W/ E I would think we will start to see some movement,as long as the those on the managerial
Round a bout are not considered that would be a good start.

The season finished for Wigan now, so wigan fans would want to say goodbye to Martinez at their last home game. Its funny we haven't approach Wigan yet.

The process.

I think if we knew the process involved in appointing a new manager, we would have a far better idea of who the genuine contenders would be.

A. The opinon of David Moyes is sought and his preferred choice is appointed. We will have a Moyes clone, similar to Moyes being a clone of SAF and landing the Utd job.If so, I think an internal appointment or somebody like Mackay would be favoured, maybe even Lennon.

B. A group of experienced football men are put together and asked to nominate three choices. It would be impossible to predict .

C. The scatter gun approach, ask the opinon of a large number of associates within the game and see if a consensus develops.

I doubt if Bill Kenwright and the Board will make this appointment without having football men as advisors, at least I hope not.

The amount of bullsh1t posted in this thread is astounding.

Hard to believe some/most of it.

*backs away from thread, never to return

You're a wind up mate. Short of bringing Dalglish in from his gardening shed or digging up Shankly you couldn't get a more unsuitable man.

Would it really be that much of a big deal? He is a very good manager.

You're a wind up mate. Short of bringing Dalglish in from his gardening shed or digging up Shankly you couldn't get a more unsuitable man.

I'm genuine mate, I want to win things, I couldn't care less how we do it and who it's under.

If all we want to do is "Win things"...

I'm genuine mate, I want to win things, I couldn't care less how we do it and who it's under.

Why is no-one talking about this guy then?

Can-Phil-Brown-expect-a-h-001.jpg

Would it really be that much of a big deal? He is a very good manager.

That's just not a serious question. There was nearly civil war at Chelsea and the relationship between Benitez and us is ten times worse. He was waxed on about the RS at every opportunity and ****ged us off in the process.

I know it's Friday but let's not get on the sauce too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back