Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stallone does know the club, and the fans. It could work with maybe Stubbs as his No 2, to help him settle in.

Stallone does know the club, and the fans. It could work with maybe Stubbs as his No 2, to help him settle in.

Probably needs a haircut though first
Jackie+Stallone+3.jpg

Probably needs a haircut though first
Jackie+Stallone+3.jpg

A brilliant idea for a late Saturday night TV show would be putting Jackie Stallone in a random cheesey nightclub and watching p*ssed up lads crack on to her. The follow up would then be the following week in a live studio where the lad gets to meet Jackie without make-up under the studio lights in front of all his mates!

That's just not a serious question. There was nearly civil war at Chelsea and the relationship between Benitez and us is ten times worse. He was waxed on about the RS at every opportunity and ****ged us off in the process.

I know it's Friday but let's not get on the sauce too early.

Well he's not going to be our next manager for better or for worse.

I'm a hour ahead so I'm allowed to be drinking by now (y)

A brilliant idea for a late Saturday night TV show would be putting Jackie Stallone in a random cheesey nightclub and watching p*ssed up lads crack on to her. The follow up would then be the following week in a live studio where the lad gets to meet Jackie without make-up under the studio lights in front of all his mates!

Where do I subscribe?

How do you know? If Mackay or Stubbs get the job everyone will fume and Kenwright will be legging it.

You make it sound like there is an option for the board where this won't happen. The fan base will fume regardless but Kenwright will not leg it, he'll shrug his shoulders and carry on.

Rafael still????? Jesus!!!

£229M spent over 5 years on 76 players. Not from scratch either Liverpool were a top 6 side when he took over. When he left he left a top 8 side. Take Torres and Gerrard out of that would of been a mid-table team at best.

Rafael has made a massive contribution to where Liverpool are now.

I'm sure he wouldn't want to come anywhere near our small club anyway eh?
Tit can doooooo one...No chance I want him here!

There's some right melodramatic sods on here.

How many STs have been unceremoniously flushed down the toilet in protest at the slightest hint of news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back