Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're spot on there. The Moyes haters have decided that we need revolution, when evolution is obviously the better route to take now, given where we currently find ourselves. That's not to say that imo we should look solely for an internal candidate, just that we shouldn't be looking to smash our entire backroom to pieces when it's patently been working well.

Who's wanting a revolution mate? I think most that are looking at continental managers want to ADD some technique and tactical expertise to what Moyes offered,as well as an additional scouting framework and youth development. I don't think anyone's said sack all the backroom staff etc.

The board do a great job of manipulating sections of what has become a very fractured fan base. Too many are going to lap up whatever garbage the clubs serves up as long as it's spun as a continuation of the dynasty Moyes has apparently left behind.

Just as many are looking to hang Bill regardless... Who do you want him to appoint?

Some very good points but I don,t see how the club can recreate what has gone before with an internal appointment. The bigger problem is that most feel they want everton to push onwards and upwards but will not get that with the candidates being selected or the current owner.

Bill claims he wants to carry on the good work, that sounds like he is looking for someone to give us stagnation.

Sorry, but that's bollocks imo. All he's said is that he's looking for someone to continue the progress made by Moyes. Moyes progressed us from where we where when he arrived, so looking for someone to continue that progress, isn't suggesting 'stagnation' at all, you're just choosing to spin it that way.

Who's wanting a revolution mate? I think most that are looking at continental managers want to ADD some technique and tactical expertise to what Moyes offered,as well as an additional scouting framework and youth development. I don't think anyone's said sack all the backroom staff etc.

Plenty by the look of it. There's plenty saying that we should take a total change of direction, that suggests revolution to me, whilst no-ones said specifically that there should be a mass clear out of the backroom, there's not been many suggesting that it should stay largely as is, either.

Booing Moyes, the subs and the results this season suggests otherwise.

Heitinga vs Bolton was one of the great Moyes popcorn subs - in fact I would put that down as one of the two most hilarious moments of the season, right up there with Stevie G celebrating that disallowed goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back