Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it say Dave? Twitter is firewalled for me.

captureoero.jpg

cheers, he does keep repeating himself anyone would think that he was worried because he has not been asked.

I hope Kenwright ignores him. We might have half a chance at getting a decent external candidate then.

I would like a decision to be made by the beginning of June, it's only been a week and the suspense is killing me. Kenwright will have 2-3 in his head who he will approach and I personally don't think we as fans will be happy with his appointment.

A lot of people are now talking about an internal appointment but this will stagnate the club further. We need a manager with a proven record of taking clubs further, handling player egos and knows how the premier league works.

If Kenwright doesn't get the man he wants do you think he'll make an internal interim appointment?

My criteria would be someone who can go on holiday and come back with a bona-fide suntan.

That'd rule all the no-marks out in one felled swoop.

Just as many are looking to hang Bill regardless... Who do you want him to appoint?

Kenwright has proven himself grossly incompetent enough times to justify people having little or no faith in him.

I want him to appoint a manager who will take the decent team Moyes has built and make it better by getting more out of the flair and attacking players (the failure to regularly get the best out of proven goalscorers hampered Moyes), and integrating youth players that would prevent any further waste of limited resources on old pros such as Hitzlsperger and Naismith, the likes of whom are brought in every summer and given a good wage to play less than five games.

As we'll soon see when he's pitted directly against Mourinho and Pellegrini, Moyes is not the greatest manager who ever lived, and a fresh approach could make this Everton team less predictable (how many poor sides have been able to grind out draws/undeserved wins against them this season) and better equipped to make a return to Europe after three years of milling about in upper-midtable.

The attitude of some Evertonians is bordering on depressing.

Seems like FSW has ruled himself out thank fook

"@BBCSport: And on his future: "Everton? I don’t think so. I have a lot of respect for Everton, they are doing really well, but you know…." #cfc #efc"

That seems like him doubting our approach but leaving it open on his end.

Everyone does realize that we are not going to get anyone to move us forward because the people who have stopped this in the past are still here.

Anyone who also thinks Moyes took us as far as he could as well are way off as he could have taken us a lot further with the right backing.

Best we can hope for is someone who is not going to take us backwards.

For me it has to be a proven manager who has done well in the PL. One of Rafael, Hughes, Jol, Clarke, Lambert would be fine with me.

Seems like FSW has ruled himself out thank fook

"@BBCSport: And on his future: "Everton? I don’t think so. I have a lot of respect for Everton, they are doing really well, but you know…." #cfc #efc"
Thank god that the best manager linked has ruled himself out?

The attitude of some Evertonians is bordering on depressing.

Reality can be.

So all you expect is a manager who does everything Moyes does as well, plus plays more young players and plays football with more flair.

If that manager exists where have they been hiding? They certainly haven't been managing in the Premier league for any of the last 10 seasons.

Reality can be.

So all you expect is a manager who does everything Moyes does as well, plus plays more young players and plays football with more flair.

If that manager exists where have they been hiding? They certainly haven't been managing in the Premier league for any of the last 10 seasons.

Bill never looks as far as his back yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back