Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I think Billy liar cannot annoy me any further he goes and outdoes himself yet again, what a [Poor language removed]

Every time I think Billy liar cannot annoy me any further he goes and outdoes himself yet again, what a [Poor language removed]

true that only thing that gets me through the day is the hope that in 10 years time age would of gotten the better of him and the arl **** has to step down like doug ellis had too

Porto are playing right now, half time, Pereira is there, just about to wrap up the Portugese title by the looks of things as well

I don't know how Kenwright gets away with it. It isn't even difficult to see he's trying to blag us - he's very transparent.

You'd think those quotes came from the Stoke chairman.

It's how he sees Everton. He probably thinks we have much more in common than say the clubs above us - plucky club, traditional values with proud history.

It's gut-wrenching as well to see how we have been so subservient to Manchester United over this managerial episode and this is likely to continue if Moyes is at the helm and Everton is managed by his former backroom staff. He can come in and pick from our finest prospects at will as well as having the upper hand on our tactics on match day. this cosy love-in is soul destroying.

does neville know how to attack?

We dont know mate, he could be an advocate of free flowing all out attacking football, he could be the next Mourinho. And he deserves a chance to prove it.

That chance needs to be at somewhere like Doncaster Rovers though.

Porto are playing right now, half time, Pereira is there, just about to wrap up the Portugese title by the looks of things as well

Kenwright better at least try and make an approach for Pereira.

You know he won't though, the utter **** will go internal because it's the cheaper option though.

Candidates refresh, lads:

Roberto Martinez - 13/8
Philip Neville - 11/2
Neil Lennon - 11/2
Alan Stubbs - 9
Dougie Freedman - 11
Malky Mackay - 12
Gus Poyet - 14
David Weir - 16

That list of managers literally wouldn't look out of place for a top-end League One team looking for a new manager.

****ing disgusting that the 6th best team in arguably the best league in the world can't attract better than that.

I'm very tempted to a few quid on Phil Neville at 6/1!! I feel £20 at them odds would put a smile on my face to cushion the blow if it happens!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back