Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That list of managers literally wouldn't look out of place for a top-end League One team looking for a new manager.

****ing disgusting that the 6th best team in arguably the best league in the world can't attract better than that.

You'll enjoy our Reality Check thread then, mate. Easily the most-loved thread on GOT at the moment.

I give up I have had enough of this sycophantic cringeworthy love in conducted by Kenwrong. I am calling it a day before I get banned. I love you all, goodnight

That list of managers literally wouldn't look out of place for a top-end League One team looking for a new manager.

****ing disgusting that the 6th best team in arguably the best league in the world can't attract better than that.

Spot on mate.

This is what we have become and most of our fans will happily accept any of those names because Bill Kenwright wants them and he always does whats best for Everton. He is the greatest past and present Evertonian. He's not in the Everton Hall Of Fame and didn't win the Howard Kendall award for nothing you know.

Spot on mate.

This is what we have become and most of our fans will happily accept any of those names because Bill Kenwright wants them and he always does whats best for Everton. He is the greatest past and present Evertonian. He's not in the Everton Hall Of Fame and didn't win the Howard Kendall award for nothing you know.

exactly our fanbase disgust me for putting up with this

The thought of Martinez being appointed frightens me far more than any internal candidate.

pRJfgXW.gif

did anyone hear matt le tissier's comments on sky before kick off ?
they were talking about how martinez could be joining everton .

le tiss said something like 'im surprised any big club would consider him to be honest . whats he done ? hes not progressed wigan since bruce and jewel ,hes got them relegated"
sterling then said "yes but he got better players on a tight budget and wigan have a much better squad now !"
le tiss - " but if they have better players now, why have they done worse ? so that proves my point on martinez !"

might not be exact , but that was the jist.

Matty lad has a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back