Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just found out Alan Stubbs has got the job. I can't say who told me but its done.

You can choose not to believe me but this is the way it is and I'm unhappy about this appointment.

CONFIRMED: Alan Stubbs is the new Everton manager.

Confirmed by you?

It's ridiculous that he's now 'unofficially' in place at OT & he's still coming back part time to FF to do what exactly?

Surely he has to clear his office? I don't really care what he does as long as it doesn't go against the best interests of our club.

You are true blue then Pabbers. Personally though, I think I will just decide that BK is insulting Evertonians if he makes that sort of nonsensical appointment and I'll forget about Everton until Kenwright goes. If we just accept things all the time, change never comes and we will not win anything for the forseeable future.

I think about doing this all the time. BUT, if i do this, then I risk losing my son to another team.

He already likes United a little too much for my liking.

Surely he has to clear his office? I don't really care what he does as long as it doesn't go against the best interests of our club.

He said he would be going into FF a few times over the next week or so to tie up lose ends and have everything in place for the next boss....

What's the problem??
Seasons over!

I'd be absolutely furious if it was given to Stubbs, but if DAVIDMOYES on here says it's not then that's pretty much good enough for me.

I'd be angry with Weir or Duncan because if would represent us taking a massive step back and just going for the cheapest option available.

You have to expect Round to go with Moyes, why can't we go and get Mike Phelan from United? He's been their number two for yonks and should have learned a thing or two from Sir Alex.

Don't believe Phil Neville will be given the job, I think he's off to United to ply his trade as a coach before working his way up the ladder.

I think about doing this all the time. BUT, if i do this, then I risk losing my son to another team.

He already likes United a little too much for my liking.

Lol....fair point. My own six year old told me yesterday that he likes Arsenal!! Ok, we live in the South East so have no geographical connection to Goodison, but he just has to be blue whether he likes it or not. I suspect one of his little school friends is trying to convert him. Mind you...it could always be worse (imagines the scene as young Josh comes back from the shops with his mummy wearing a gleaming new red ****e shirt with "Suarez" emblazened across the back....surely any evertonian parent's worst nightmare).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back