Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to expect Round to go with Moyes, why can't we go and get Mike Phelan from United? He's been their number two for yonks and should have learned a thing or two from Sir Alex.

It didnt work for Brian Kidd. Or indeed anyone who was his number 2 (which is daft as one of them is a former England manager.)

Sick of people pretending to be in the know trying to wind fellow evertonians up.

If Stubbs is not appointed manager, these cranks with sad lives should be abolished from here.

he was a guest of Chelsea yesterday but I think Jose is a certainty for that job. We wont get Laudraup no way we can afford to pay 10 million in compensation..

It won't be 10 million. If he wants out then he will make it happen.

I reckon 3 million max once the manager makes it clear he wants to go.

Lol....fair point. My own six year old told me yesterday that he likes Arsenal!! Ok, we live in the South East so have no geographical connection to Goodison, but he just has to be blue whether he likes it or not. I suspect one of his little school friends is trying to convert him. Mind you...it could always be worse (imagines the scene as young Josh comes back from the shops with his mummy wearing a gleaming new red ****e shirt with "Suarez" emblazened across the back....surely any evertonian parent's worst nightmare).

Same for me, we live in Bolton. Half his class at school are United fans, so he gets it rammed down his throat. He has also been at Man United Accademy for the last 18 months, so he see's some payers, and see's the club in a different light.

Which makes going to the Everton games even more important to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back