Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright's statement about the people he'd already seen (ie the internal staff) seems to be misinterpreted to me. If you were a candidate for a job and the employer then told someone you weren't too far off but the process was ongoing, you'd be thinking you had a slim chance of that post.

As I've said before, there is no obvious internal candidates if you take out the men with experience who appear to have been overlooked for the job (Irvine and Round). To put a man with ZERO managerial experience at any level of the game into the hot seat of a club who's supporters see 6th as a minimum now would be suicidal. It may happen like because we know what our owners are like with saving cash, but it'd be false economy if they did.

Last edited:
I'm not proclaiming to be an ITK just going to pass on a bit of information my mate just texted me.

He is a sports trader for a major online bookie & he has just received a $700 (should be pounds but no pound sign on Oz keyboards) bet on Gus Poyet at 25-1 which he was not authorised to execute, ended up taking the bet at reduced odds / stake! He is available at 10's now.

IMO I don't think he will get the job because he wouldn't be a Kenwright yes man, I'm just passing on what I was told to some fellow blues.

I'm not proclaiming to be an ITK just going to pass on a bit of information my mate just texted me.

He is a sports trader for a major online bookie & he has just received a $700 (should be pounds but no pound sign on Oz keyboards) bet on Gus Poyet at 25-1 which he was not authorised to execute, ended up taking the bet at reduced odds / stake! He is available at 10's now.

IMO I don't think he will get the job because he wouldn't be a Kenwright yes man, I'm just passing on what I was told to some fellow blues.

After everything that has come out about him in the last week or so, i don't think we should go for him.

Oooof. Brighton play a very dreary style of football. This wouldn't be good either, but light years better than Stubbs

If i worked for the Everton media machine and i was aware that the new manager was likely to be Martinez, and this would be seen as a largely underwhelming or even unpopular choice, i would take to an Everton forum or two and announce that someone even less popular (eg Stubbs) was a certainty for the job. Thus ensuring Martinez is seen as a pleasant surprise.

Just saying like.

Excuse me......we don,t need informed evertonians messing up our plans...we prefer to keep them drunk and in the dark thank you.

Message Ends.... Ministry of Truth.....L4

After everything that has come out about him in the last week or so, i don't think we should go for him.

That just shows that someone has just pissed away 700 sheets mate, as there's no way on God's Earth that Kenwright would hire a loose cannon like Poyet.

A lot of people on here are missing the point about the next manager, we need a manager who has a vast knowledge of players around the world who he can buy and develop into stars to move us forward and make a profit on, Nevile,Stubbs and ferguson have Zero experience on this front, so for that reason if this should happen we really are a small club with NO Ambition other than to just stay in the premier league.
On another point get moyes out of his office asap what the hell is he going to man utd training ground now the ****.

And how do you know they do not have a vast knowledge of players? That's why we have a scouting system to find these players that we are craving to take us to the next level. It's very naive to think it is just a manager who scouts players. I would imagine Moyes was given names of players with which he followed up on there character etc and how they would fit into the club environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back