Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vitor is popping up 16/1 in betting from 25 and 33. Only 12/1 with Corals. He is shortening...Yes he must be coming. ( Runs off to fetch dancing shoes )

Royal got Oldham promoted though the first time in 60 odd years. Martinez took over a team who finished 11th, which gradually got worse over his tenure.

You could argue Martinez would have got Swansea promoted had he stayed, afterall he was the one who got the ball well and truly rolling there. Rodgers inherited his team and his foundations.

Stubbs is a nobhead. Surprised he has such a high role at the Club. Shouldnt be anywhere near the Club IMO.

Agree, doesn't strike me as a particularly likeable bloke either. Don't think he'd be able to manage a team effectively.

You could argue Martinez would have got Swansea promoted had he stayed,

afterall he was the one who got the
ball well and truly rolling there. Rodgers inherited his team and his foundations.

If he thought the foundations were so good then why leave for the mighty Wigan Athletic?

Lennon speaks his mind, so I think that rules him out. He won't tow the party line and is a bit of a loose cannon, can't see Bill hiring him.

He has some good traits though, his team can play a few different ways to win, he's determined, he'll rattle cages to get results and put pressure on officials etc.

If he took over at Anfield I'd be a bit worried that he'd be effective for them.

What turns me off him is that he lacks dignity and class and could explode from time to time, but then again, so did Alex Ferguson.

Our board would never hire him though.

Stubbs is a nobhead. Surprised he has such a high role at the Club. Shouldnt be anywhere near the Club IMO.

What are you basing this on mate? I don't want him as manger but that's literally just because he has no experience, doesn't inspire any excitement and I doubt he could attract Mirallas types to join (though to be fair I'm amazed Moyes could so who knows), but I can't say I have any reason to dislike him.

Brother seems to have heard that Weir might be confirmed this week. Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus.

Says the lad he got it off got it from Ossie.

If he thought the foundations were so good then why leave for the mighty Wigan Athletic?

Martinez felt he had to leave Swansea because of the financial restrictions on him.
He admitted: “I didn’t think we could have challenged for promotion at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back