Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to post poor rumours and as you can see my post history is NIL, however, this may be good news for once. Just got a call from someone who has no interest in football whatsoever..........as follows. 'My friend works for Estate Agents in Formby, just told me that somebody called Victor Pierrera has bought a house in Formby, everyone is saying he's the next Everton Manager'
Just been to William Hill, he's come in from 33/1 to 16/1 and the girl serving said he's been backed in the last few hours.
Sounds better than Alan Stubbs

I don't want to post poor rumours and as you can see my post history is NIL, however, this may be good news for once. Just got a call from someone who has no interest in football whatsoever..........as follows. 'My friend works for Estate Agents in Formby, just told me that somebody called Victor Pierrera has bought a house in Formby, everyone is saying he's the next Everton Manager'
Just been to William Hill, he's come in from 33/1 to 16/1 and the girl serving said he's been backed in the last few hours.

Miffed

If it was an internal appointment it could be made immediately,in fact it could have been made last week.The combination of Martinez and one of Stubbs,Neville,Weir or Ferguson as assistant is most likely.
If it is Martinez then we may see some movement in that direction after their parade today and reported talks between the manager and chairman.

I know very little about Pereria, but what makes him different to Lennon in that they have both won championships in lesser leagues. Pereria seems to be considered an inspired choice whereas nobody wants Lennon ?

Lennon won a league where there are no other title contenders and still managed to lose 7 games, which is more than everton this season.

Although rangers and celtic have had runs in Europe the Portuguese teams regularly out preform Scottish ones.

i like this kind of fake itk. the positive kind :)

If only this were true and not just the dream I had last night!

My nickname in my sunday league team was Stubbsy.
I was a left back though but right footed.

You can tell my manager was a tool

What are you basing this on mate? I don't want him as manger but that's literally just because he has no experience, doesn't inspire any excitement and I doubt he could attract Mirallas types to join (though to be fair I'm amazed Moyes could so who knows), but I can't say I have any reason to dislike him.

There was a post some pages back mate that summed up my feelings about Stubbs.
The post (which i cba finding) basically summed up why i dont like the bloke.

cheers miff

Formby > The Iberian Peninsula

Could someone please adequately represent my feelings of complete unrelenting excitement and joy coupled with sarcasm and a realisation that this is probably nonsense in the form of a gif?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back