Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it has gone as far as Pereira buying a house, not renting but buying then why on earth would our club be holding off on telling us that we have a new manager. It is really beginning to look like a Internal appointment or Martinez all of which I would class as underwhelming.

In fairness FSW bought his house a few weeks before he was announced as the rs manager.

I doubt the rumour is true, as I think they use more discreet Agents to purchase the house, but that is the kind of thing that happens and could be leaked.

I don't want to post poor rumours and as you can see my post history is NIL, however, this may be good news for once. Just got a call from someone who has no interest in football whatsoever..........as follows. 'My friend works for Estate Agents in Formby, just told me that somebody called Victor Pierrera has bought a house in Formby, everyone is saying he's the next Everton Manager'
Just been to William Hill, he's come in from 33/1 to 16/1 and the girl serving said he's been backed in the last few hours.
Sounds better than Alan Stubbs

Victor you say?

What has this got to do with us?

It was at Chelsea and they don't have a manager. Not thinking he's even slightly interested in leaving European bound Welsh giants Swansea to spend 50p at Everton and live up to out performing his budget every year.

Everton’s >£60m wage Budget or Swansea’s <£40 wage budget. Double or triple his salary. Tough choice.

and Walter Smith is 100/1

I don't want to post poor rumours and as you can see my post history is NIL, however, this may be good news for once. Just got a call from someone who has no interest in football whatsoever..........as follows. 'My friend works for Estate Agents in Formby, just told me that somebody called Victor Pierrera has bought a house in Formby, everyone is saying he's the next Everton Manager'
Just been to William Hill, he's come in from 33/1 to 16/1 and the girl serving said he's been backed in the last few hours.
Sounds better than Alan Stubbs

Been wanting to put him on at 33/1 for ages but not got the time, gonna run down the bookies at the bottom of our road now just to be safe rather than regretting i didn't put it on a few days ago.

....somebody in the pub on Saturday said he'd had a fiver on Pierrar @ 20-1 after a bloke told him he'd fitted blinds for his new house. The fiver is a true story coz he showed me the betting slip but the story appears bizaar. If Bill is acting on Moyes' recommendation I can't see him going down this route.

....somebody in the pub on Saturday said he'd had a fiver on Pierrar @ 20-1 after a bloke told him he'd fitted blinds for his new house. The fiver is a true story coz he showed me the betting slip but the story appears bizaar. If Bill is acting on Moyes' recommendation I can't see him going down this route.

what kind of blinds though mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back