Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't want to post poor rumours and as you can see my post history is NIL, however, this may be good news for once. Just got a call from someone who has no interest in football whatsoever..........as follows. 'My friend works for Estate Agents in Formby, just told me that somebody called Victor Pierrera has bought a house in Formby, everyone is saying he's the next Everton Manager'
Just been to William Hill, he's come in from 33/1 to 16/1 and the girl serving said he's been backed in the last few hours.
Sounds better than Alan Stubbs

See this is the kind of decisive manager we need. The guy hasnt even had talks yet or visited England but decides to just buy a house on the spot. Shows some balls. I like him.

What a joker Moyes is. Meeting his new colleagues, making plans for the new season with his new club

This Pereira sounds the real deal. He's had his blinds fitted and everything. This is a man who has got his priorities in order...

....somebody in the pub on Saturday said he'd had a fiver on Pierrar @ 20-1 after a bloke told him he'd fitted blinds for his new house. The fiver is a true story coz he showed me the betting slip but the story appears bizaar. If Bill is acting on Moyes' recommendation I can't see him going down this route.

I dunno, wasn't Pereira a guest of the club and Moyes not so long a go. It's not like Moyes just went for British/Irish players. I also think all the talk about inhouse promotion is just out of respect to the staff at the club. Nobody wants to upset the structure that's in place so there's no point making a statement ruling any of them out for the top job.

Love the way i could of got a good price for him, yet just went the bookies and put a fiver on at 16/1. He was 33/1 with the bookies other day i think (Bet365). Wish this was true but its hard to believe. Still, better to be safe that sorry!

What a joker Moyes is. Meeting his new colleagues, making plans for the new season with his new club

This Pereira sounds the real deal. He's had his blinds fitted and everything. This is a man who has got his priorities in order...

Get the blinds sorted out and the transfers will take care of themselves..........

Also, don't ask me what article but when i was up late last night i had a look into Pereira and our new manager situation and an article said that apparently Moyes had said to look for a manager abroad. Can't remember where it was from though, just seen it and thought it was odd. Think it was on a jarg site though like a Goal.com standard website.

700 pages and all we have had is jarg, rumours, bitchiness, cat gifs but no feckin manager. Come on Bill get your finger out and put us out of our misery so we can get to complaining about the new guy!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back