Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Portuguese fella from Formby rang my mate earlier replying about an Irish Wolfhound pup he is selling, I didn't think anything of it till my mate said , "he kept asking would it fit comfortably in a second hand suzuki", apparently it's his company car. He seemed very keen, and is on his way round later, just got to stop at a cash machine in West Derby, and go for an Interview, then he will be there around 7. I reckon its on.

Welcome to the forum.

Some Portuguese fella from Formby rang my mate earlier replying about an Irish Wolfhound pup he is selling, I didn't think anything of it till my mate said , "he kept asking would it fit comfortably in a second hand suzuki", apparently it's his company car. He seemed very keen, and is on his way round later, just got to stop at a cash machine in West Derby, and go for an Interview, then he will be there around 7. I reckon its on.
I like this post.

Sounds legit.

Mate of my cousins neighbour knows the chef at finch farms delivery driver and he says they got an email saying 'cancel the haggis, send us Clams and Tuna and something called enchido's, whatever they are'.

I just heard of a portugeezer with a ukelele in a suburb of merseyside singing "when i'm cleaning windows"..... could this be related to the formby stories ?

scary moment there on Talksport

Breaking News : Paul Dickov has been chosen as the man to take over as the new manager of........................

Doncaster Rovers

thank fk

At least Dickov's got managerial experience - unlike the Moyes clone who may be pitchforked into the job with the help of Moyes and the empty pockets of Billy Liar.

IT'S ON!!! FFS sake IT'S ON!!!

Someone post a gif of a shocked cat, preferably the one from Russell Howard's Good News to illustrate the fact that IT'S ON!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back