Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Dickov's got managerial experience - unlike the Moyes clone who may be pitchforked into the job with the help of Moyes and the empty pockets of Billy Liar.

If it had to be an internal, I mean if it absolutely had to be, then who would be the best option ?

expecting some sort of news about martinez future plans this evening.. said last week he would let Dave Whelan know what he intends today. I'd expect if it was him then we would know its done in the next 48 hours.

If not.. then it is prob a dead cert that it will be internal. Stubbs Out

Porto, Vitor Pereira announces: "I think I'll stay here"

Despite rumors sull'interessamento Everton against him have been made more and more insistent, the future of Vitor Pereira seems to be still at the Porto, with whom he won the title of Portugal. The technician Lusitanian has in fact dismissed the rumors about his possible farewell: "I was often asked to express my feelings about my future. I think I'll stay here again next season.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/europa/porto-vitor-pereira-annuncia-credo-che-restero-qui-450169

So, just to get this straight, our new boss is some bloke called Victor Pierrar who lives in Formby in a house with venetian blinds, drives an old Suzuki and has an Irish wolfhound pup. This all sounds very promising!

If it had to be an internal, I mean if it absolutely had to be, then who would be the best option ?

Irvine has experience; but given his time served in the dugout I'd go with Round.(Neither of them, obviously, ideally).

Joke regime will cough up a joke manager though. I'm very concerned about Kenwright's ability to hold off being brow beaten by Moyes into installing a clone who'll do no better (and probably a lot worse) than him. He's a gutless turd.

I don't understand how Pereira has not said anything yet. He said he would wait for the season to finish to announce what he is doing, and they have won the league yesterday. Any of our Portuguese speakers find any quotes??

I don't understand how Pereira has not said anything yet. He said he would wait for the season to finish to announce what he is doing, and they have won the league yesterday. Any of our Portuguese speakers find any quotes??

Porto, Vitor Pereira announces: "I think I'll stay here"

Despite rumors sull'interessamento Everton against him have been made more and more insistent, the future of Vitor Pereira seems to be still at the Porto, with whom he won the title of Portugal. The technician Lusitanian has in fact dismissed the rumors about his possible farewell: "I was often asked to express my feelings about my future. I think I'll stay here again next season.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/europ...ero-qui-450169

expecting some sort of news about martinez future plans this evening.. said last week he would let Dave Whelan know what he intends today. I'd expect if it was him then we would know its done in the next 48 hours.

If not.. then it is prob a dead cert that it will be internal. Stubbs Out

His words were that he'd take a week to reflect and then give his decision. Obviously back channel dialogue could take place in the meantime if Everton were serious about wanting him. If we get to the weekend and no successor has been named and Moyes has finally packed his **** together and gone it might indicate we're waiting on his (Martinez's) decision.

1536807075-soccer-barclays-premier-reserve-league-everton-v-liverpool-goodison-park.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back