Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joke regime will cough up a joke manager though. I'm very concerned about Kenwright's ability to hold off being brow beaten by Moyes into installing a clone who'll do no better (and probably a lot worse) than him. He's a gutless turd.

you never know mate, old bill just might have an ace up his sleeve yet...

Porto, Vitor Pereira announces: "I think I'll stay here"

Despite rumors sull'interessamento Everton against him have been made more and more insistent, the future of Vitor Pereira seems to be still at the Porto, with whom he won the title of Portugal. The technician Lusitanian has in fact dismissed the rumors about his possible farewell: "I was often asked to express my feelings about my future. I think I'll stay here again next season.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/europ...ero-qui-450169

Cheers. That is the end of that then. Ffs, even though I never really expected to get him. Genuinely not looking forward to who we appoint, the board don't have a clue. Bill really thought moyes was staying, this has took him completely by surprise. He doesn't have the foggiest what to do.

Despite rumors sull'interessamento Everton against him have been made more and more insistent, the future of Vitor Pereira seems to be still at the Porto, with whom he won the title of Portugal. The technician Lusitanian has in fact dismissed the rumors about his possible farewell: "I was often asked to express my feelings about my future. I think I'll stay here again next season.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/europa/porto-vitor-pereira-annuncia-credo-che-restero-qui-450169

Oh god

It's Martinez or Stubbs isn't it.

Fume

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/europ...ero-qui-450169
Says page not found, I smell BS. On his to Formby as we speak.

...or that nodding dog streak of piss Weir - the Moyes clone who'd carry on his dire legacy.

To be honest, having seen that Pereira quote, the last flicker of excitement regarding our next boss has been extinguished for me. It was always too much to hope.

So we are stuck with a step-down kind of manager.grim.

1536807075-soccer-barclays-premier-reserve-league-everton-v-liverpool-goodison-park.jpg

Such a strong nose(for a bargain). Bill must love Stubbsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back