Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems as though Everton haven't followed up Pereira's interest, so I imagine they'll approach Martinez this week. If he says no I'd expect one of the internal coaches or, God forbid, Neville to get it.

its not klinsmann , he did a press conference a few days ago . nothing in it suggested he is interested in anything other than the usa squad in the near future .

i dont know why , but today ive got it in my head thats its gonna be david weir.

its not klinsmann , he did a press conference a few days ago . nothing in it suggested he is interested in anything other than the usa squad in the near future .

i dont know why , but today ive got it in my head thats its gonna be david weir.

The guy who won a million Gold Medals in the paraolympics?

You're not the only one mate. The only thing that stops me totally falling in with that thinking is the bookies are barely registering this as a strong possibility. Now they're either well off the pace, or they have a very clear picture of the Martinez situation. If Martinez goes west as an option I'd expect the odds on Weir to come right in.

Maybe you're just feeling a bit weiry

You're not the only one mate. The only thing that stops me totally falling in with that thinking is the bookies are barely registering this as a strong possibility. Now they're either well off the pace, or they have a very clear picture of the Martinez situation. If Martinez goes west as an option I'd expect the odds on Weir to come right in.

i honestly think martinez will stay at wigan .european football , community sheild , righting wrongs and getting back into the prem is his incentive .
i dont think kenwright is mad enough to sign lennon mon or hughes etc.
i also dont think hes brave/knowledgable enough to sign a perriera or klinsmann .
so that means an internal appointment.
stubbs is doing a good enough job already , but hasnt got the 'umph' needed to be the first team manager.
dunc just hasnt got the experience (but has the 'umph' stubbs lacks imo)
which leaves david weir , knows the club , knows the players , worked closely with moyes and the team , and is well respected.
him with round is a pretty seamless transition.
wether its good enough to take us to the next level or stop us dropping back a level is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back