Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the majority don't want promotion from within,but if it meant the money saved on compo and wages meant a return for the prodigal ala Rooney how would you feel then?

Despite rumors sull'interessamento Everton against him have been made ​​more and more insistent, the future of Vitor Pereira seems to be still at the Porto, with whom he won the title of Portugal. The technician Lusitanian has in fact dismissed the rumors about his possible farewell: "I was often asked to express my feelings about my future. I think I'll stay here again next season."

"Pereira wants Everton move"

Despite rumors sull'interessamento Everton against him have been made ​​more and more insistent, the future of Vitor Pereira seems to be at the Everton, with whom he won the title of Portugal. The technician Lusitanian has in fact welcomed the rumors about his possible farewell: "I was often asked to express my feelings about my future. I think I won't be here next season."

James nursery who works for the mirror has said on his twitter page that vitor would be good for everton but he thinks he will stay there now . It really is looking grim now the canditates are ruling them selves out . Theres only 2 realistic opitions now martinez or promate from within . Maybe we can hope kenwright is looking for an outsider like that thomas guy from mainz

My weekly requirement of laughter has been reached:

tumblr_lozzs08CeM1qclxe3o1_500.png

Jesus Christ Bill, just get it right you media pandering whopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back