Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please adequately represent my feelings of complete unrelenting excitement and joy coupled with sarcasm and a realisation that this is probably nonsense in the form of a gif?

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

Apparently Vitor's agent was asking about houses in Formby. Could be anything. Could be a new player to Liverpool/Everton, Mirallas getting a new gaff, or Vitor buying a gaff.

I know very little about Pereria, but what makes him different to Lennon in that they have both won championships in lesser leagues. Pereria seems to be considered an inspired choice whereas nobody wants Lennon ?

Pereira has lost one league game in two years in a league which is vastly superior to the SPL.

If it has gone as far as Pereira buying a house, not renting but buying then why on earth would our club be holding off on telling us that we have a new manager. It is really beginning to look like a Internal appointment or Martinez all of which I would class as underwhelming.

Formby Motors have just announced that they have sold a motor (53 plate Suzuki, 67,000 miles, good runner) to a Mr Pierrerar..............Everton have declined to comment

Everton would provide him with a house anyway.
One of those nice terraced ones on City Road so he could just walk to Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back