Moyes to sign new 3yr deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I said a few weeks, if Moyes allows Fellaini and Baines to leave and doesnt resign, hes a massive weapon and my respect will go.

Thats most peoples beef with his payrise to be fair, if his demands over signing a new deal are all over his own wage and not the boards ambitions, if thats the case its a poor show from gingerballs

theres a lot of **** going to hit the stick , in the next few weeks

I hope the truth of all this **** comes out an Evertonians see what's really going on. I know a few people who have an ear in the camp and what i hear makes me sick....

We deserve better than whats happening to us.....

Were the worst run club in the league. Snap the leaches are sucking the blood out of our club....

Isn't the primary function of his job though to do what is best for the 11 players on the pitch, ie results? If that means publicly not condemning the Board, if it means agreeing to sell a player to satisfy the club's creditors, he has to do it.

I would argue that Moyes fulfils everyone of his legal and moral obligations to his employers, his employees and the fans of the club. On the other hand I would argue that the Board of Directors fulfil none of their legal and moral obligations to the shareholders, employees and fans of the club. Therein lies the difference.

I see them essentially as a single unit. Being competitively successful is the manager's obligation. He knows he's not able to carry that out but stays the distance and then some. You have to ask - given that Moyes says he wants to fulfill his ambitions with the club - what he's doing to change the furniture around to secure that goal. The conclusion I come to is that he's doing nothing on that front. He's merely shoring up the status quo and the status quo is acceptable not for sporting purposes but for the purposes of controlling and owning a business.

One hand is washing the other here. Despite all the face twisting and scowls from the dugout and the talk of trophies this feller's in iot to beef up his account and keep schtum...and that suits the board just fine.

Whoa easy Howard lad!!!

Its just a saying mate, it dont mean nowt lad.

Owen Coyle BEAUTS.

Harmless lad.

Btw, ive got a driving job, interested?
y

You know i love you lad.

This sit that's goingbon is really hurting me. Hating all the bickering. Does my head in....

Moyes is ordinary he had the huge bonus of Rooney to start with and fooked that up then with the bonanza of Rooneys transfer bought Beattie, it sorta sums him up.

He's no better or worse than anyone else in the transfer market but he can't handle different personalities leaving us with bland journeymen producing equally bland football.

But it matters not a jot, ordinary is the new champions league for the twitchy ring brigade (including the board) and the mere thought of taking a risk to improve things brings 'em out in hives.

Moyes will never get a "top job" because anyone knowing football examining closely what he does realises he's just plain ordinary.

Why thats worth more than 1.5 to 2 million even in todays football is beyond me.

Must all live at their parents

I see them essentially as a single unit. Being competitively successful is the manager's obligation. He knows he's not able to carry that out but stays the distance and then some. You have to ask - given that Moyes says he wants to fulfill his ambitions with the club - what he's doing to change the furniture around to secure that goal. The conclusion I come to is that he's doing nothing on that front. He's merely shoring up the status quo and the status quo is acceptable not for sporting purposes but for the purposes of controlling and owning a business.

One hand is washing the other here. Despite all the face twisting and scowls from the dugout and the talk of trophies this feller's in iot to beef up his account and keep schtum...and that suits the board just fine.

You might be right Dave, respectfully I hope not - I think Moyes is a man of greater integrity than that. I think as his tactics on the pitch demonstrate he is an inherently cautious man, perhaps he is too cautious to rock the boat sufficiently to achieve his ambitions. I'm allowing my heart to rule my head here and stick by my assertion that he's not as complicit as you suggest.

We shall see!

I hope the truth of all this **** comes out an Evertonians see what's really going on. I know a few people who have an ear in the camp and what i hear makes me sick....

We deserve better than whats happening to us.....

Were the worst run club in the league. Snap the leaches are sucking the blood out of our club....
i told you the night were on the ale in the casa lad ,we will never get rid of them ,

Oh, Christ. I hope none of this stuff is Barkley related in any way. Obviously, not wanting the big two to go goes without saying but if Barkley went I could probably give up on Moyes and the whole club until we're sold tbh. Could pay for a good chunk of a holiday with the amount of money I'm set to spend on Everton next season ffs.

I would love lcab to come on and dismiss any speculation and to be right...summer outside but winter in my soul lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back