Moyes to sign new 3yr deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably loses as much money than he makes for the club, low gates and low tv money because nobody wants to watch his sh1te football.

Think he's already the 12th highest paid manager in the world.

There was a table on here the other month. He's on 2 1/2 times more than Conte who just lead Juve to an unbeaten season and a first title in yonks, against expectation.

I'm not saying Moyes is crap, I'm saying that he isn't the 12th best manager in the world.

EDIT:

090312-managers.jpg

Nah, he's not even close to being the 12th best in the world. But the wages are skewed in the EPL.

Some of the worlds best wouldn't dream of coming to work here because of how challenging it is when you think about fan expectation, press intrusion, the unfamiliar culture and everything else. Others have came purely for the money and died(AVB) which is much more likely in our league than most.

Also, most would probably tell their Chief exec to kindly Fcuk off too when presented with a bag of maltesers and four tix for blood brothers as a transfer budget.

I honestly believe he pays for himself comfortably.

Nah, he's not even close to being the 12th best in the world. But the wages are skewed in the EPL.

Some of the worlds best wouldn't dream of coming to work here because of how challenging it is when you think about fan expectation, press intrusion, the unfamiliar culture and everything else. Others have came purely for the money and died(AVB) which is much more likely in our league than most.

Also, most would probably tell their Chief exec to kindly Fcuk off too when presented with a bag of maltesers and four tix for blood brothers as a transfer budget.

Fair enough mate.

I'm not sure if he does but I am sure that he's not worth a wage increase. He more than anyone should know we really can't afford that, and I think he'd be a bit selfish to even hint about asking for it.

He probably loses as much money than he makes for the club, low gates and low tv money because nobody wants to watch his sh1te football.

The gates were steadily rising until the recession bit mate. Even DAVEK doesn't blame him for that.

Fair enough mate.

I'm not sure if he does but I am sure that he's not worth a wage increase. He more than anyone should know we really can't afford that, and I think he'd be a bit selfish to even hint about asking for it.

Yeah after his "everybody should take a 20% wage cut" talk I know what my first offer would be if I was Uncle Bill.

Superb news if true.

At least 3 more years before some deluded clowns on here finally realise that Moyes is the glue that holds our club together, and that without him we would be in some very deep **** indeed.

ALEC MCLEESH DESERVE BE HIGHER THAN 20. HE VERY GOOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back