Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes watch @ home

Status
Not open for further replies.
just thinking if Bobby got off/sacked, it would be just like Kenwright to bring him back, wouldn't want it myself just saying.
True but there was talk Kenwright had beef with him in the way he left and the aftermath and the fans reaction to moyes since id imagine it would be a complete no go.

Defo wont happen if one of these takeover rumours ever comes to fruition

True but there was talk Kenwright had beef with him in the way he left and the aftermath and the fans reaction to moyes since id imagine it would be a complete no go.

no not if one happened, i have sort of given up of that, might get suprised one day

What takeover rumours - what have I missed, please tell me

he will end up back here at some point, just got this horrible feeling about it.

SCREAMING.gif

Best job in the world is football managing at the highest level.

It is the only job I know where it is more lucrative to fail than succeed.
For all the pay, I wouldn't want the job. The associated stress and the toll it would take on your health isn't worth any amount of money imo.

I could see him getting a relegations strugglers job like a Newcastle if they panic mid season. I also think if Villa don't turn things around they may say Garde and go for Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back