Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes watch @ home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was it that said "if people want to leave Everton that's fine, but they need to look around and see that it doesn't always work out for them"? I can't remember who said it while Everton manager......

Oh dear.

Joining that basket case of a club would be disastrous for him, he'll destroy what's left of his reputation there.

Current Leeds is a disaster but a stable board and freedom to manage how he wants to and it's not a bad move for him. My only concern with him is that it's the type of job that demands starting from the bottom up and Moyes doesn't do youth well.

I bet the Leeds fans are buzzing at the thought of getting former Manchester United manager in charge though!

Current Leeds is a disaster but a stable board and freedom to manage how he wants to and it's not a bad move for him. My only concern with him is that it's the type of job that demands starting from the bottom up and Moyes doesn't do youth well.

I bet the Leeds fans are buzzing at the thought of getting former Manchester United manager in charge though!
Only Leeds haven't got a stable board and the mangers certainly don't get any freedom!

Looks like Swansea may need someone soon. Maybe he might fancy Wales?

I doubt very much that Wales will fancy him.

As I posted to much distain earlier in this thread, I reckon he's finished in the premier league. A dinasour who's done irreparable damage to his career in his last 2 jobs.

He'll end up at Celtic, it should be fairly easy for him there. The league is so one sided, he just needs to win a few European games and he'll be a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back