Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes watch @ home

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's right in a way, Ozil has been rather gash up until the last 4 months, lets see if he keeps it up and how he goes on next season.

For me the jury is still out on him in this league, he has more to prove IMO.

to be fair ozil isn't the best player in the world. He is far too compared with better players like your pogbas and modric when he doesn't do all that much.

What he can do is assist, that's where his 40 million price tag comes from. He may not control the game but if he can create every week that actually leads to goals then he is invaluable

He's right in a way, Ozil has been rather gash up until the last 4 months, lets see if he keeps it up and how he goes on next season.

For me the jury is still out on him in this league, he has more to prove IMO.
He had a good 6 months when he came then a poor 6, and now this season hes been one of the best performers in the league

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35147047

Ringing endorsement of Moyes there - 'It's poor now, but at least it's not as bad as when Moyes was here'.
Right though, Moyes had them not believing they were better than the other team.

Makes me laugh people try to deny all these negative things about Moyes yet untied players come out and back the statements up! For example Rio's views last summer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35147047

Ringing endorsement of Moyes there - 'It's poor now, but at least it's not as bad as when Moyes was here'.

The common denominator in the demise of both Moyes and Van Gaal is Giggs, IMO.

It is Giggs rather than Ferguson who is turning out to be the spectre at the feast and whilst he is at the club no manager is going to respected the way he should be.

When Van Gaal is fired the next manager should kick Giggs out the club.

Right though, Moyes had them not believing they were better than the other team.

Makes me laugh people try to deny all these negative things about Moyes yet untied players come out and back the statements up! For example Rio's views last summer.
So what Jones is saying is, "we may not be winning, scoring or playing well, but at least we're happier than under Moyes." I'm sure the united fans are ecstatic at hearing that.

Maybe try to deflect criticism from LVG, a manager who has spent £250m, 4x as much as Moyes.
LVG - I'm no admirer but he didn't come in and take charge of the English champions, he came in and took over a club that had lost its way.

Big difference.

Also, Van Gaal has just over double the net spend of Moyes and he's been there longer.

So what Jones is saying is, "we may not be winning, scoring or playing well, but at least we're happier than under Moyes." I'm sure the united fans are ecstatic at hearing that.
Probably not no. But he is only trying to deflect from the manager they have now.

read an interesting quote from RVP yesterday where he talked about fergie in a good way. Saying to them at half time 'im bored, if the fans are bored how does a 73 year old man think watching it?' 'entertain me, try some skills, try some 40 yard passes, anything to get me off my seat'.

Complete contrast to what they have had since!

LVG - I'm no admirer but he didn't come in and take charge of the English champions, he came in and took over a club that had lost its way.

Big difference.

Also, Van Gaal has just over double the net spend of Moyes and he's been there longer.
So you could say, this is LVG's team, and he should be able to get more out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back