Mr bates v the Post Office

Yup. Jarnail Singh. His performance had to be seen to be believed. I felt physically sick watching him actually. This is going to get worse as the big hitters are all due to appear soon.

Postmistress Jo Hamilton said she didn't believe one word of Singh's testimony.
I didnt believe him in the snippets I saw. If he said his name I'd have to check the name badge in front of him

He spent a lot of his time putting his colleagues in the frame. Of course, they'll have been at it too. You see the worst of human nature at times like these.
When they were high fiving one another 10+ years ago at another person framed and jailed whilst they caught yet another bonus is probably the worst of them. They're all now trying to play down their own parts and shift blame to a convenient party. It's fujitsu I can see carrying a lot of the pain for this, not least because you can't put a company in jail, and any fine they will absorb into the next rounds of contract negotiations. All very depressing, and those denied justice get that bit older as do the associated victims and public interest starts to wane. Circle the wagons, close ranks, go quiet, there'll be another scandal or catastrophe along soon to take the heat off...

When they were high fiving one another 10+ years ago at another person framed and jailed whilst they caught yet another bonus is probably the worst of them. They're all now trying to play down their own parts and shift blame to a convenient party. It's fujitsu I can see carrying a lot of the pain for this, not least because you can't put a company in jail, and any fine they will absorb into the next rounds of contract negotiations. All very depressing, and those denied justice get that bit older as do the associated victims and public interest starts to wane. Circle the wagons, close ranks, go quiet, there'll be another scandal or catastrophe along soon to take the heat off...
The inquiry is already featuring in the middle pages of the papers. Today's i had a reference to Gareth Jenkins but no mention of Singh's jaw-dropping performance yesterday. It's all music to the ears of the scoundrels.

He spent a lot of his time putting his colleagues in the frame. Of course, they'll have been at it too. You see the worst of human nature at times like these.
bearing in mind that this is a fact finding hearing and they are getting a roughing up, when these fuppers are in front of an adversarial court they will get a very very hard time. I am expecting some guilt pleas as it will be a rout by the prosecution if they dont. I want to go and watch if I can, watch that bastids squirm

bearing in mind that this is a fact finding hearing and they are getting a roughing up, when these fuppers are in front of an adversarial court they will get a very very hard time. I am expecting some guilt pleas as it will be a rout by the prosecution if they dont. I want to go and watch if I can, watch that bastids squirm
Hi arch.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back