Mr bates v the Post Office

"I don't recall having a conversation about that..........."

This wretched woman makes liberal use of the "conversation" word, another pet hate of mine.

She must think we're all stupid.
yesterday she was admitting things by saying "the post office were aware of ..."

There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that she knew, or should have known what was going on

Seen an article on that. Numbers suggest a higher proportion of postmaster with South Asian heritage were prosecuted and the sentences tended to be more severe.
there was a comment from the investigating team along the lines of "I've got another Patel doing it here" when uncovering a perceived criminal theft

It was a toxic organisation from top to bottom.

there was a comment from the investigating team along the lines of "I've got another Patel doing it here" when uncovering a perceived criminal theft

It was a toxic organisation from top to bottom.
'here is an Asian sounding name, let's alter their numbers and process a fraud claim. Bonus' all round ay boyo's!'

'unsafe witness' stuff here. I think he's trying to talk her into admitting she/they purposefully withheld information about shaky evidences. She hid behind 'the process'.

She's actually managing to bat things away ok at the moment. This nice young Scots lawyer is easy meat.

She'll be reckoning the end of the ordeal is in sight.

Hopefully, worse ordeals are yet to come.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back