Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
muhamed-besic-besic-muhamed_3351291.jpg

Stay strong my Bosnian Prince.

I will pray to all the Gods for you.

We could sacrifice Gibson to appease them

Well now we can at least figure out how long "he is fit in 2 weeks" is for Koeman. For Martinez it was everything from 1 to almost 2 months

Between him and gibson we might have a fully functioning midfielder for a third of the season.

I know people have a high opinion of him, but surely he has to start stringing actual games together and manages to put his stamp down now.

Between him and gibson we might have a fully functioning midfielder for a third of the season.

I know people have a high opinion of him, but surely he has to start stringing actual games together and manages to put his stamp down now.

It was an impact injury Chaz and those are the worse (in that it's nothing to do with fitness or conditioning).

It's a real shame as he was having a good, solid pre-season and building up his fitness after missing all of last year's pre-season and most of the campaign proper.

Hopefully it's just a knock and, since he's put in a few hard yards already in the last month, will be able to come straight back into the squad by the end of the month.

It was an impact injury Chaz and those are the worse (in that it's nothing to do with fitness or conditioning).

It's a real shame as he was having a good, solid pre-season and building up his fitness after missing all of last year's pre-season and most of the campaign proper.

Hopefully it's just a knock and, since he's put in a few hard yards already in the last month, will be able to come straight back into the squad by the end of the month.

I think he will aways be like that mate, I would be quite confident saying that he will spend more time injured this season then actually playing.

He just comes across like one of them unlucky players who manages to injure themselves constantly, we have had plenty of them too.

Hoping its not the case, because would like to see if he lives upto the opinion of some - but as of right now he doesn't for me.

For a so-called hard man he doesn't half spend a lot of time on the injury table. I'd sell if a decent offer came in. I'll said it again, too: If he didn't have all these tattoos and say things like "Can't wait to play at Goodison" then he'd be rated worse than McCarthy.

I think he will aways be like that mate, I would be quite confident saying that he will spend more time injured this season then actually playing.

He just comes across like one of them unlucky players who manages to injure themselves constantly, we have had plenty of them too.

Hoping its not the case, because would like to see if he lives upto the opinion of some - but as of right now he doesn't for me.

think it may be as he goes into challenges so readily as well mate.

though in fairness last year it was a recurring hamstring injury that kept him out, not an impact one. He seems to have got over that injury so fingers crossed it's just a matter of resting it and getting back in time for the season kicking on.

Think Koeman likes him.

Real shame.. he was showing his good range of passing and desire to be moving forward and turning players to go forward... instead of turning players literally to be able to play backwards.. I won't name names.

I hate seeing any Everton player being injured, but with Besic it seems to me that for some on here the less he plays the better he gets.

The team that was out last night was very close to the strongest team available before we buy anybody and he still wasn't on it.

he most definitely does have all the qualities to be a top top midfielder, anyone who watched the city semi final at goodison last season will be sure of that, hopefully we get to find out as he cant seem to play more than a few games without missing at least a few straight after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back