Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
What.....? Get a grip.

In my opinion thats what I think - what has that got to do with superstitious nonsense? He comes across as one of them players who picks up injuries.

Thats my opinion, am tagging no one with anything superstitious. get a grip.

Haha all I'm saying is; you can say he has been unlucky but not write him off that he will always be unlucky. That's just daft.

Chill your bean though and don't become a keyboard warrior. It is only a forum and we're both blues, above all...

xxx

Apparently the bosnian media is reporting that he will be gone for 6 months....

Source on bosnian: http://www.fokus.ba/sport/reprezent...ske-besic-propusta-pola-kvalifikacija/419102/

The thing is though that it is the bosnian media. You cant take it too seriously since journalists in bosnia have a tendency to lie a lot...

I hope the official statement from Everton will be much more positive since if it were true with the 6 months then Besic is most likely doomed.

1. He will lose playing time which is what he has needed for 2 seasons now.
2. without playing time he is not considered to be a proven midfielder, especially for a premier league side.
3. He will be 24 with no well documented statistics and report on his abilities as a central midfielder just some small highlights of him making some nice tackles and thats it. This really does not bode well for him.

We have seen improvements from him(first season he improved his ability too look around before he gets a pass so he doesnt get surprised when someone closed him down, second season he improved his heading a bit and went in more airchallenges than before and also got more disciplined with his passing) but the improvements are small and not that notable and when you look how long he has been playing for the Blues then it really isnt something to cheer for I am afraid.

I hope he gets back since I want this guy to succeed and I hope these bosnian reports are wrong.

As bad as i feel for him, shows the urge to sign another centre mid now, which will help with any reservations we might of had for paying more money, feel barry is still good enough to do a job today, Still really hoping for witsel

Poor lad. It seems like his premier league career might be over. As others have said he's getting on in age without having managed getting minutes on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back