Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would win in a fight Besic or Gibson.

I feel like they would both be knocked out in the first round...

Different fighters.....Gibson would take his top off and raise his fists to box, Besic would pull a blade

Raises a good point though, our team personified Martinez - no backbone or fight. Wimps of men

It's gutting for the lad. It's not just bad luck though in my opinion. He always seems so wound up and tense I'm not surprised he's picking up injuries when he seems so reckless. This might be because he doesn't know the position very well and is overcompensating

Im gutted for Mo, but when you look at how often he has got injured it makes you realise why sometime Barkley can be a bit hesitant to throw himself into tackles, Besic dosent hold back, Ross does, can understand why really.

The problem isnt our players.

It is the physio.

We had Steve Tashjian. He came over from the MLS (Columbus Crew), was with Everton for a few seasons, but now he is back in Columbus.

I happen to be from Columbus so i got to see his actual affect for my two favorite teams. When he left, immediately Columbus Crew could see an increase in not only muscle/ligament injuries, the healing time was increased. The correlation to Everton held true. While with the club, the number of overall games/minutes lost to injury went down. In fact, if you can actually remember when Gibson had about half a season of real play, that was while Tashjian was the physio.

In short, either he is a voodoo priest or he actually has the "magic spray".

Poor Mo :( Injuries are a part of the game, but they still suck. Going to miss him out on the pitch this season.

Im gutted for Mo, but when you look at how often he has got injured it makes you realise why sometime Barkley can be a bit hesitant to throw himself into tackles, Besic dosent hold back, Ross does, can understand why really.

.....quite a few hamstring problems are not reflective of his tackling or contact and his injury this week was a twist. The pitches these days are so hard below the surface that I'm sure they contribute to the number of serious knee ligament problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back