Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will aways be like that mate, I would be quite confident saying that he will spend more time injured this season then actually playing.

He just comes across like one of them unlucky players who manages to injure themselves constantly, we have had plenty of them too.

Hoping its not the case, because would like to see if he lives upto the opinion of some - but as of right now he doesn't for me.

Using your crystal balls to make that prediction?

"He just comes across like one of them unlucky players" whiffs of you tagging a player with superstitious nonsense, we've had plenty of those on this forum too.

"He just comes across like one of them unlucky players" whiffs of you tagging a player with superstitious nonsense, we've had plenty of those on this forum too.

What.....? Get a grip.

In my opinion thats what I think - what has that got to do with superstitious nonsense? He comes across as one of them players who picks up injuries.

Thats my opinion, am tagging no one with anything superstitious. get a grip.

It was an impact injury Chaz and those are the worse (in that it's nothing to do with fitness or conditioning).

It's a real shame as he was having a good, solid pre-season and building up his fitness after missing all of last year's pre-season and most of the campaign proper.

Hopefully it's just a knock and, since he's put in a few hard yards already in the last month, will be able to come straight back into the squad by the end of the month.
This is the sort of positive post I like reading on my way to work

think it may be as he goes into challenges so readily as well mate.

though in fairness last year it was a recurring hamstring injury that kept him out, not an impact one. He seems to have got over that injury so fingers crossed it's just a matter of resting it and getting back in time for the season kicking on.

Think Koeman likes him.

I think Koeman does like him, the way he plays is probably right up his street, he is one of the few midfielders that actually looks for a forward pass.

35 games in 2 seasons isn't a horrific return, even though a lot of that come from the bench - he just comes across as unlucky and he will get niggly injuries.

What.....? Get a grip.

In my opinion thats what I think - what has that got to do with superstitious nonsense? He comes across as one of them players who picks up injuries.

Thats my opinion, am tagging no one with anything superstitious. get a grip.

lollollol

Chaz - the Grand Old team Witch Doctor / Soothsayer. Sat at home sticking pins in his Klopp doll and working out if he can still read the tea leaves in they are still in one of those Tetley Tea round bags.

Any chance you can throw those ancient ancestors bones that you keep in your Wooly Mammoth scrotum purse and tell us what transfers are coming in this week.

lollollol

Chaz - the Grand Old team Witch Doctor / Soothsayer. Sat at home sticking pins in his Klopp doll and working out if he can still read the tea leaves in they are still in one of those Tetley Tea round bags.

Any chance you can throw those ancient ancestors bones that you keep in your Wooly Mammoth scrotum purse and tell us what transfers are coming in this week.

Bloody hell i know, i might take this up. Opinion = superstitious tagging.

In my opinion Niasse is a donkey... I am still patiently waiting for him to turn into one.

One sec, i am just painting the crest on my face in crushed beetle juice, its the only way to get the royal blue - will continue with my voodoo dolls after that.

He wasn't injured before he got here, and seems to be a victim of the last regime's idea of fitness. Give him some time with an actual fitness coach, and we'll see what he's really made of.

Maybe thats all it is mate, and i can get on board with that as a reason.

I just want to see him string a run of games together where he starts and lives upto the opinion people have of him. He has talent, but doing it consistently is what will make people sit up.

He wasn't usually injured before he got here, and seems to be a victim of the last regime's idea of fitness.

Give him some time with an actual fitness coach, and we'll see what he's really made of.

I think this whole fitness and the new fitness regime is going to be quite an interesting aspect of this coming season - intrigued to see how it plays out and how much of a part the alleged lack of that structure last season compares.

Maybe thats all it is mate, and i can get on board with that as a reason.

I just want to see him string a run of games together where he starts and lives upto the opinion people have of him. He has talent, but doing it consistently is what will make people sit up.

By the time he is fit again he will be 24 mate, just don't see it happening for the lad, Koeman won't be one to wait around to see if someone can finally live up to potential etc, he will just move onto someone who is already there, or maybe look at Davies who is 6 years younger and looks like he can stay fit for more than a few weeks at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back