Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay another thread derailed by Dave's trolling. Getting tedious now shame people keep biting to it.

On Besic if he's happy being 4th choice CDM after Gueye, Schneiderlein and Davies then great (not including Barry who'll be here at max another 12-18 months). If not he's best moving on as he's nowhere near the level of the former 2 and Davies has the potential to offer much more as he develops as a player.

You are forgetting that Besic is still young too. Koeman mentions Besic every press conference which I find quite telling too. He obviously has him in his plans, and rightfully so.

Will be interesting to see what happens here. Apart from those who we all knew were utter dross (niasse, kone etc) he's given all other first teamers a chance to impress.

Hope besic takes his chance, can't help but like him. Needs to stay fit though

....I'm sure we'll soon find out if Besic is a Koeman player or not. Not sure what his interception etc stats are like compared to Schneiderlin and Gueye but he has new competition from Tom Davies. Can't have enough good players.

Too injury prone to be any use, best get him shipped out now rather than be lumped with another perminantly injured player like Gibson.
No free rides, we need all the bang we can get for our buck if we want to make Europe a regular thing.

Wonder if Ronnie would consider using Besic as a LCB in our new 3 man backline? Seems to make a lot of sense to me given our crowded midfield, lack of CB options, and Besic's history there...
I was thinking that too... I know he played there a few times with us and with how Koeman is having it work I think if he stays healthy could force himself into the lineup in that position.

Wonder if Ronnie would consider using Besic as a LCB in our new 3 man backline? Seems to make a lot of sense to me given our crowded midfield, lack of CB options, and Besic's history there...

Given that he's probably 6th choice centre mid right now this is a good shout, especially as Jags has fallen off a cliff and Funes Mori has convinced virtually nobody. Stick him in the back 3 I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back