Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
We beat Man City because they went on a suicide mission trying play in our half and they got their arse handed to them. Hardly any other team in this league will adopt that cavalier attitude....in fact, I doubt City will be that 'kin stupid in the future.
So are you saying our success was based on the horrible failure of Man City, and we cant use that game to tell us which players need to be, or dont need to be improved upon?

Erm we can't rely on Davies every game. That is pathetic
I agree. Davies needs managing and protecting. Barry is coming to the end of his career, Besic is still a bit unknown (some good games some bad plus a year out, who knows, Ghana is not here, McCarthy has been hit and miss and injury prone. Ross still needs careful managing and has been dropped this season. Schneiderlin was needed. McCarthy Besic and Barry could all be gone at the end of the season. The opportunity was there for Koeman to get a trusted performer at peak age. The opportunity may have gone by summer.

So are you saying our success was based on the horrible failure of Man City, and we cant use that game to tell us which players need to be, or dont need to be improved upon?
I'm saying it was atypical and a better rule of thumb for where we are will be gained when and if we start dispatching bottom half teams...which is pretty much unarguable I'd say.

They are a bit.

Just as they are capable of getting on the ball and bossing other teams who allow them space to play it out, so did we; and of course the pitfalls of that approach for them and us under RM are similar too.
I can see one more common thread as well....

JS79628776.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back