Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes look back on a game in hindsight; always sound logic to an argument. Barry had one of his better games but could have had one of his worse. Davies was brilliant but likewise could have been overawed. Looking back it worked but it might not have. Pretty sure you wrote this pre-game which shows just how highly you rate our current crop of midfielders:
All ifs and buts that mate. Bottom line: we took City apart with the CM players we DO have.

Yeh I think you'tr massively clutching at straws now. Tell me, and try be honest, if we'd have got spanked and overrun yesterday would you have thought "hmm maybe we need someone else in the middle".
...another 'if'.

We did it with what we have. End of story.

The CM has never been the problem this season. Never. The gummy forward creativity we have is, and has been for seasons, our biggest headache. I suggest the man in the dug out fixes it soon or he''ll be having more bad days than good.

...another 'if'.

We did it with what we have. End of story.

The CM has never been the problem this season. Never. The gummy forward creativity we have is, and has been for seasons, our biggest headache. I suggest the man in the dug out fixes it soon or he''ll be having more bad days than good.

Anyrate, Mo Besic.

Just saying. To everyone, me included.

Besic for me is as good as gone, just don't see him when he is back breaking into that first team and staking a place and his injury issues.

He won't be here long.

Besic for me is as good as gone, just don't see him when he is back breaking into that first team and staking a place and his injury issues.

He won't be here long.

Massive shame, but I agree.

Just too many players ahead of him now.

I like how he punches the floor and the air to show fans he's well passionate like.

Really passionate is our Mo. And well 'ard.

Mo Besic lar.

Yay another thread derailed by Dave's trolling. Getting tedious now shame people keep biting to it.

On Besic if he's happy being 4th choice CDM after Gueye, Schneiderlein and Davies then great (not including Barry who'll be here at max another 12-18 months). If not he's best moving on as he's nowhere near the level of the former 2 and Davies has the potential to offer much more as he develops as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back